FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][XPOSED][Android 8.0, 8.1, 9 and 10] Dark Tricks [2.10][10/27]

2,487 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,558
 
By Dark_Eyes_, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 16th February 2018, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2019, 07:16 PM |#101  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 10,558
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber008

Thanks for the update!
By the way, is there any way to pass SafetyNet because it keeps failing? I know this may not be the right thread but still, any help would be appreciated.

By the way, I tried black listing Google Play and its services and it still fails.

Thank you in advance.

Probably a server side update to safetynet. I'm only using my own module and safetynet still passes, so it seems to be a module specific thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark_Eyes_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th November 2019, 09:41 PM |#102  
Gruber008's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Split
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Eyes_

Probably a server side update to safetynet. I'm only using my own module and safetynet still passes, so it seems to be a module specific thing.

I just noticed it's a common issue right now in the community.
But the method I mentioned earlier actually worked for me.

Thank you anyway and keep up the good work.
9th November 2019, 03:49 AM |#103  
wrongway213's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Canton, OH
Thanks Meter: 7,832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Eyes_

New build with bug fixes is up!

EDIT: I pulled the last build (2.9) because the power button stopped working completely after a single press. I'll investigate and re-release it when I figure out what's wrong. Sorry for those affected, please rollback to the 2.8 version from the xposed repo. I don't understand, I stress-tested it yesterday and it worked fine... I'll keep you posted.

RE-EDIT: All good now, download away!

Strange.. all versions of this module on Pixel 4 XL make my power button turn into camera button.. doesn't matter what version I flash. Using your modded Edexposed. Grabirybox conflict maybe? Clueless
9th November 2019, 02:09 PM |#104  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 10,558
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway213

Strange.. all versions of this module on Pixel 4 XL make my power button turn into camera button.. doesn't matter what version I flash. Using your modded Edexposed. Grabirybox conflict maybe? Clueless

You mean pressing the power button triggers the camera every time? This would be the expected behavior on a quick double press. Try disabling gravitybox to make sure it isn't conflicting because my mod and gravitybox can both hook the same methods and result in weird behavior.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Eyes_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th November 2019, 09:45 PM |#105  
Skittles9823's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,449
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Eyes_

You mean pressing the power button triggers the camera every time? This would be the expected behavior on a quick double press. Try disabling gravitybox to make sure it isn't conflicting because my mod and gravitybox can both hook the same methods and result in weird behavior.

Is it possible to disable the fingerprint sensor when the proximity sensor is covered and add that to pocket mode?

The amount of times I've taken my phone's out of my pocket only to have the fingerprint sensor disabled due to it scanning my leg through my pocket is quite annoying.

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs
11th November 2019, 01:28 PM |#106  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 10,558
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles9823

Is it possible to disable the fingerprint sensor when the proximity sensor is covered and add that to pocket mode?

The amount of times I've taken my phone's out of my pocket only to have the fingerprint sensor disabled due to it scanning my leg through my pocket is quite annoying.

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs

That should be possible, I'll see what I can do, but no promises!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Eyes_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th November 2019, 09:37 PM |#107  
Skittles9823's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,449
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Eyes_

That should be possible, I'll see what I can do, but no promises!

Awesome

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs
11th November 2019, 10:32 PM |#108  
wrongway213's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Canton, OH
Thanks Meter: 7,832
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Eyes_

You mean pressing the power button triggers the camera every time? This would be the expected behavior on a quick double press. Try disabling gravitybox to make sure it isn't conflicting because my mod and gravitybox can both hook the same methods and result in weird behavior.

Yeah, the power remap option was conflicting with GravityBox already having torch.. no clue how that misfire leads to single press power equals camera, but module is working great now with only the options I actually use checked (defaulted to every option enabled I realized on reflash)
Thanks for the reply, the cool mod, and the closest to updated EdXposed builds I can actually use haha
13th November 2019, 06:07 PM |#109  
rignfool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Poconos
Thanks Meter: 2,732
 
More
So your power button toggling torch eats the power on feature of that button on my Essential PH-1... And I wind up with sleep forever... And torch control... It's actually kinda neat

Now I know this device is sooper speshul... But... What logs would you want if you were to care enough to fix it?

Android version 10
Essential stock (basically AOSP) ROM

Thanks
14th November 2019, 11:18 PM |#110  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 10,558
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rignfool

So your power button toggling torch eats the power on feature of that button on my Essential PH-1... And I wind up with sleep forever... And torch control... It's actually kinda neat

Now I know this device is sooper speshul... But... What logs would you want if you were to care enough to fix it?

Android version 10
Essential stock (basically AOSP) ROM

Thanks

Sorry to ear you had trouble with the mod. Can you try to disable every feature except the torch one and tell me if it's still happening. Normally, the prevent accidental wake up feature has much more chance to cause what you experienced. If it's really the torch mod, I'll double check the code to see what could be wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Eyes_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th November 2019, 12:42 AM |#111  
rignfool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Poconos
Thanks Meter: 2,732
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Eyes_

Sorry to ear you had trouble with the mod. Can you try to disable every feature except the torch one and tell me if it's still happening. Normally, the prevent accidental wake up feature has much more chance to cause what you experienced. If it's really the torch mod, I'll double check the code to see what could be wrong.

Aha...

You are correct sir...

Thank you much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes