FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][XPOSED][Android 8.0, 8.1, 9 and 10] Dark Tricks [2.10][10/27]

2,487 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,558

By Dark_Eyes_, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 16th February 2018, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th September 2019, 05:13 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 1,233

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Eyes_

Just tried, if I disable hide VPN both the status bar icon (key) and "Device connected to Adguard" show up. Re enabling it hides both... Pretty weird.

Can you send me your xposed log? Maybe something in there will tell me why it's not working. Are you using a pixel phone?

Using a Pixel 2 XL. Here are a couple of things from matlog if they are helpful. Didn't see much in Xposed logs. Which version of edxposed are you using? The other options seem to work so it seems like module is loaded ok.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190927-081058.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	254.5 KB
ID:	4829383  
28th September 2019, 04:10 AM |#52  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reechings

Using a Pixel 2 XL. Here are a couple of things from matlog if they are helpful. Didn't see much in Xposed logs. Which version of edxposed are you using? The other options seem to work so it seems like module is loaded ok.

This one here (sandhook)
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Elde...8070/artifacts

Hopefully that fixes it for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Eyes_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2019, 07:25 AM |#53  

More
Quote:

This one here (sandhook)
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Elde...8070/artifacts

Hopefully that fixes it for you.

Is that website safe? I'm using 0.4.6 version that was tweaked to prevent bootloops but maybe it removed something your module needs.

https://github.com/ElderDrivers/EdXposed/pull/354

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Didn't make a difference unfortunately. Weird.
28th September 2019, 08:56 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
hello! plz add russian! tnx! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Ba...w?usp=drivesdk
30th September 2019, 07:27 AM |#55  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,448

Donate to Me
More
None of the options seem to be working for me on Android 10. I pretty much just want to enable the 4G+/LTE+ icon as I know for a fact I get it but my carrier disables the icon so I'm just stuck with a 4G icon.

On a side note, does anyone know of a working xposed module which toggles the 4G and LTE icon? The one in the repo doesn't work either and it's not been updated in years.

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs
30th September 2019, 08:00 AM |#56  
Flag Angat
Thanks Meter: 447

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles9823

None of the options seem to be working for me on Android 10. I pretty much just want to enable the 4G+/LTE+ icon as I know for a fact I get it but my carrier disables the icon so I'm just stuck with a 4G icon.

On a side note, does anyone know of a working xposed module which toggles the 4G and LTE icon? The one in the repo doesn't work either and it's not been updated in years.

I think you can make an overlay for Android System (android) or System UI (com.android.systemui) - I forgot which of those two, and set a boolean to change the 4G and LTE icons.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 using XDA Labs
30th September 2019, 08:07 AM |#57  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,448

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentJoshuaET

I think you can make an overlay for Android System (android) or System UI (com.android.systemui) - I forgot which of those two, and set a boolean to change the 4G and LTE icons.

Trust me, I checked in both frameworks-res and system ui. The bool isn't there. I found the bools in /product/etc/CarrierSettings/vodafone_au.pb but I've no way to modify the file as it's compiled protobuf.

1st October 2019, 06:47 AM |#58  

More
Still can't get rid of network may be monitored/connected to Adguard no matter what I do. New update of move certificates magisk module didn't make a difference either. Driving me nuts because it's so close to perfection!
6th October 2019, 12:27 PM |#59  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reechings

Still can't get rid of network may be monitored/connected to Adguard no matter what I do. New update of move certificates magisk module didn't make a difference either. Driving me nuts because it's so close to perfection!

Come to think of it, you must have a substratum theme or something, cause your QS are not stock. Maybe that's what breaks my module...
6th October 2019, 06:13 PM |#60  

More
Quote:

Come to think of it, you must have a substratum theme or something, cause your QS are not stock. Maybe that's what breaks my module...

Yeah it's strange, I tried disabling all the subs overlays and it didn't make a difference. But now after installing beta 2 of gravity box q it started working lol. Thanks for your work!
8th October 2019, 04:06 AM |#61  

Donate to Me
More
Update!
Hi guys,

I just pushed a new version that allows to switch between 4G/LTE and that can force or hide LTE+/4G+. I also added the option to change the carrier text on the lockscreen and the quick settings.

I accidentally deleted my signing key, so I had to create a new one. Because of that, the new version won't install on top of the existing one. You'll have to uninstall the old one and reinstall the new one from scratch.

Hope you enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles9823

Try the latest version and let me know!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark_Eyes_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)