255 posts
Thanks Meter: 586

By xjcook, Senior Member on 15th December 2013, 01:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th December 2013, 06:08 AM |#11  
Flag San Antonio, Texas
Thanks Meter: 819

More
Nice module. I had been wanting this. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to scottx . For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scottx . Ad-Free

19th December 2013, 07:31 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
The first time, i opened up 4.4 dialer , i said WTF !!!
but not any more with great job you have done
28th December 2013, 06:31 AM |#13  
Flag Itahari
Thanks Meter: 9

More
hard to find numbers
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjcook

when i have to call my wife's 'home' number, i have to tap phone, tap dialer, tap her name first two letters, and THEN tap her contact icon to bring up her 3 numbers (after a brief pause) and then dial

phew.

could this mod also add the feature to list ALL numbers related to a contact when the name is dialed by t9?

and BTW, i'm using tytung's Nexus HD2 4.4.1, can i utilize your mod in it?

your mod seems to solve half of my problem

Bid
28th December 2013, 06:55 AM |#14  
very cool,before i have used erobot for this but the app didnt fits me,many thanx for this great idea and work.
8th January 2014, 08:40 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 831

More
Can you add these two options too - Flip to silent and full screen caller image instead of half screen?
8th January 2014, 11:05 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad.bid

when i have to call my wife's 'home' number, i have to tap phone, tap dialer, tap her name first two letters, and THEN tap her contact icon to bring up her 3 numbers (after a brief pause) and then dial

phew.

could this mod also add the feature to list ALL numbers related to a contact when the name is dialed by t9?

and BTW, i'm using tytung's Nexus HD2 4.4.1, can i utilize your mod in it?

your mod seems to solve half of my problem

Bid

Sorry, this is not easy to mod because in Dialer 4.4 when you click on dialpad button (does automatically my mod) other content is visible but, you can't directly tap on contact icon. It would require change a lot of things in Dialer app. After exams when I will have free time, I can try first modify Dialer app and then utilize it by Xposed MOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekS

Can you add these two options too - Flip to silent and full screen caller image instead of half screen?

I don't understand what you mean by 'Flip to silent'. Full screen caller image you can activate in GravityBox or by Fullscreen CallerID Xposed MOD
8th January 2014, 12:43 PM |#17  

More
Flip to silent means flipping the phone to silent the call. Yes, I know that full screen caller image is available in GravityBox, infact even Flip to Silent is there in GravityBox but for some reasons I don't wanna use GravityBox.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
8th January 2014, 12:55 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Could Be Anyone

Thanks so much for running with my idea.

Although seriously though the thing I hate most about the 4.4 phone is the dialer is central anymore but google's search is.

Looks nice. If you have got some cool new ideas, shoot at me
8th January 2014, 02:51 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Flip to silent means flipping the phone to silent the call. Yes, I know that full screen caller image is available in GravityBox, infact even Flip to Silent is there in GravityBox but for some reasons I don't wanna use GravityBox.

Okey thanks. There is always possibility to extract these features from GB and release as separate modules. Unfortunately I don't have time for that now. When I do exams, I will send PM you Did you try mentioned Xposed module Fullscreen Caller?
The Following User Says Thank You to xjcook For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xjcook Ad-Free
9th January 2014, 04:48 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Quote:

Get over it. No need for duplicate functions when it exists in another module.
The Following User Says Thank You to natezire71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift natezire71 Ad-Free
10th January 2014, 02:43 AM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by natezire71

Get over it. No need for duplicate functions when it exists in another module.

Did anyone talk to you?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dialer, dialpad, kitkat, mod, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)