Disable Fullscreen Keyboard
Read more about it HERE.
Featured on XDA-portal.
Thanx to @Faiz Malkani
Featured on Lifehacker.com.
With over 100,000+ downloads through Xposed module repository.
An open source Xposed module for android, to disable fullscreen keyboard along with the text input field that takes up the whole screen in landscape orientation. It works with all android keyboards, including SwiftKey, Swype, Google keyboard, AOSP keyboard etc. The module doesn't have a GUI. Just enable it in Xposed Installer, and it will do its magic.
I made this module because this tweak to disable fullscreen keyboard in GravityBox and XBlast Tools doesn't work for SwiftKey. That is the only keyboard that I use. So I made the module myself.
HOW TO USE?
- Install Xposed framework
- Install Disable Fullscreen Keyboard
- Enable 'Disable Fullscreen Keyboard' in Xposed Installer
- Xposed framework
- Android 4.0+
Source code of the app can be found at my Github repository.
- Google Play Store
- Xposed module repository
- 'Releases' section in my Github.
- I have uploaded a Donate Version of the module to the Play Store. It is same as the free version. It just gives you an opportunity to support the development and buy me a beer.
- Add support for SwiftKey / SwiftKey Beta 6.2+
- Add support for SwiftKey Beta Keyboard 6.1+
- Add support for SwiftKey Keyboard 6.0+
- Disable logcat logs
- Initial release
Big thanx to @rovo89 and @Tungstwenty for the amazing Xposed framework