Thanks Meter: 104

By WardellBagby, Member on 29th June 2014, 09:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th September 2018, 10:14 PM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 875

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeme2

Nexus 5 running lineageos 14.1 (Andrew 7.1) with Xposed.
I installed Sensor disabler abt 2 months ago but proximity sensor is not disabled during phone calls. The screen still blanks out when they phones is brought to the ear. What am I doing wrong?

Try version 2.0.1, for me is the last version that works during phone calls. 2.1.x seems to work in some apps but fails to work for phone calls.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fif_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fif_ Ad-Free
15th September 2018, 12:49 AM |#232  
Thanks Meter: 295

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fif_

Try version 2.0.1, for me is the last version that works during phone calls. 2.1.x seems to work in some apps but fails to work for phone calls.

Thanks.
I uninstalled the latest version and installed 2.0.1. Is selecting 'remove sensor' sufficient or do I need to add a mock sensor value to make it work for phones?
15th September 2018, 01:17 AM |#233  
Thanks Meter: 875

More
Quote:

Thanks.
I uninstalled the latest version and installed 2.0.1. Is selecting 'remove sensor' sufficient or do I need to add a mock sensor value to make it work for phones?

For me, disabling the sensor is enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fif_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fif_ Ad-Free
15th September 2018, 02:31 AM |#234  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fif_

Unfortunately, this version you speak of doesn't work for nougat. I'm pretty sure that mock sensor values will work with the latest version
15th September 2018, 08:17 AM |#235  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee19

Unfortunately, this version you speak of doesn't work for nougat. I'm pretty sure that mock sensor values will work with the latest version

What sensor values work to prevent blanking the screen during phone calls?
15th September 2018, 08:42 AM |#236  

More
Quote:

Just set it at maximum. Let's see if that works
17th September 2018, 01:52 AM |#237  

More
Quote:

Did you even try it? For some reason you seem not too eager to try mocking values.... I did not even have this mod installed anymore, but decided to reinstall it just to check again. Mocking values WORK for phone calls over here on nougat, where removing sensors did not
17th September 2018, 02:56 PM |#238  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee19

Did you even try it? For some reason you seem not too eager to try mocking values.... I did not even have this mod installed anymore, but decided to reinstall it just to check again. Mocking values WORK for phone calls over here on nougat, where removing sensors did not

Yes I have the mocking values set to max and it works. Thank you. I waiting to see if the effect persisted before writing back.
I appreciate your help.
May I ask why you didn't use this mod anymore?
17th September 2018, 04:18 PM |#239  

More
Quote:

Yes I have the mocking values set to max and it works. Thank you. I waiting to see if the effect persisted before writing back.
I appreciate your help.
May I ask why you didn't use this mod anymore?

I actually needed it for the tasker plugin, but the plugin doesn't work
17th September 2018, 05:32 PM |#240  

More
Neither does the mocking values. I just got a phonecall and when I put the phone to my ear the screen went blank. I think I'll just uninstall it and live with the proximity sensor on. 😥
17th September 2018, 05:44 PM |#241  

More
Quote:

Neither does the mocking values. I just got a phonecall and when I put the phone to my ear the screen went blank. I think I'll just uninstall it and live with the proximity sensor on.

Did it work at all in the first place? Someone said it works for him till he rebooted, and then will have to set it to do nothing first, and then mock values again, before it works again, after each reboot. It's kinda buggy, and this might be the case with you... if it worked at all it might just not be holding after each reboot... try this and see if it works before finally giving up

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

1) Do nothing 2) mock values
after each reboot (if it worked for you in the first place)... Tasker woulda been handy...

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

This was the post that detailed it
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=215
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)