FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Mod][Xposed] dubsmashed - dubsmash watermark removal

1,534 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,153

By zxz0O0, Senior Member on 13th December 2014, 06:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

I really like the app dubsmash (if you haven't tried it yet, check it out here).
However, the app inserts a rather annoying and big watermark in the processed video. This Xposed module is there to remove the watermark.

Install it like any other Xposed module and activate it. Once it's activated (and you rebooted), the watermark should be removed in newly created videos. There is no UI for the module.

So try it out and post your feedback down below! You can also download it via Xposed directly.

Download: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.dosomder.dubsmashed
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zxz0O0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zxz0O0 Ad-Free
13th December 2014, 07:25 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Awesome! Thank you
24th January 2015, 10:31 AM |#3  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Not working with new dubsmash
3rd February 2015, 12:57 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
works great on my dubsmash version 1.0.3
15th February 2015, 04:33 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Can u fix it for dubsmash 1.0.8? Please
15th February 2015, 06:52 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkmexic

Can u fix it for dubsmash 1.0.8? Please

Updated module, should work with latest version now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zxz0O0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zxz0O0 Ad-Free
16th February 2015, 01:52 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
thanks zxz0O0!!!!!
17th February 2015, 05:47 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy still not working with version 1.0.8
thanks for the effort you spend on this module but for some reason it's not working
on the latest version of dubsmash. at least not for me. I'll probably downgrade to the previous version of the app for now
17th February 2015, 09:45 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naj1399

thanks for the effort you spend on this module but for some reason it's not working
on the latest version of dubsmash. at least not for me. I'll probably downgrade to the previous version of the app for now

it's working with the new version as well. make sure you activated it on xposed
28th February 2015, 03:27 AM |#10  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Possible Help?
Is it possible you can provide the main source code to find this location and patch as there may be similarity between android and IOS with the app? I am trying to make a quick mod in the iPhone using Flex 2 and I have gotten as close as messing with the "DSWatchDubViewController" class and tinkering with the method for "addBrandingToVideo" but after setting to pass-through or null I keep getting either error on video compose or constant loading. Any advice would help as this new updated version may have changed the directory of the branding method. Thanks.
28th February 2015, 11:58 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonicraw

Is it possible you can provide the main source code to find this location and patch as there may be similarity between android and IOS with the app? I am trying to make a quick mod in the iPhone using Flex 2 and I have gotten as close as messing with the "DSWatchDubViewController" class and tinkering with the method for "addBrandingToVideo" but after setting to pass-through or null I keep getting either error on video compose or constant loading. Any advice would help as this new updated version may have changed the directory of the branding method. Thanks.

You can find the source code on my github: https://github.com/dosomder/dubsmashed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)