7 posts
Thanks Meter: 43

By 784920843, Junior Member on 30th May 2018, 08:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th June 2018, 05:08 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 269

More
Very interesting module!
@784920843, would you mind telling why the module needs phone and storage permissions?
Sorry for being paranoid, but Xposed modules are essentially omnipotent. Or are you interested in making the module open source?

Edit: The module wants internet as well?
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel_m For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daniel_m Ad-Free

26th June 2018, 01:08 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Is it possible for us to select a little higher oom_adj value? I want an app can be locked from lmk but can still be killed automatically by greenify
28th June 2018, 06:44 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
THIS IS GREAT! My phone has 6 gigs of RAM and Android still would never use more than about 1.3. I would have to wait SECONDS for the stupid messaging app to reload and by then I forgot what I was going to say. ITS frigging 2018! My freaking Palm Pilot was faster.

Now with this mod i locked my important apps in memory and they START INSTANTLY like they god damn well should have in the FIRST PLACE. And I still have 3 gigs of free memory. Why the hell doesn't Android work like this in the first place? Of course it would be reasonable if I had a sissy loser phone with 2 gigs RAM, but it knows damn well I have 6. What the hell is it saving all that extra RAM for? Of all the stupid things.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xnaterion For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xnaterion Ad-Free
29th June 2018, 05:31 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
So my phone's still running great but I keep getting this annoying toast saying "device memory low" even though I still have almost 3 gigs free... Any ideas how to stop it. It's super annoying.

Update: it appears to have been some random app in the background creating that toast. Why? Who knows.
19th July 2018, 10:07 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 66

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for this awesome module!!
19th September 2018, 09:03 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Only problem (for me), It keeps spamming xposed logs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Curious Boy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Curious Boy Ad-Free
19th October 2018, 08:47 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Holy s*** it's working on LineageOS 15.1 Thanks so much man!!
1st January 2019, 03:21 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 190

More
Hope this isn't abandoned as it s a really useful mod, even nowadays.
Please add the possibility to choose the ooj level.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninestarkoko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ninestarkoko Ad-Free
1st January 2019, 05:53 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 5,331

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Boy

Only problem (for me), It keeps spamming xposed logs.

Yeah I had this too. I modded the apk to remove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninestarkoko

Hope this isn't abandoned as it s a really useful mod, even nowadays.
Please add the possibility to choose the ooj level.

I wouldn't mind this as well. But it appears the OP has stopped working on it. If they don't reply soon, I'll mod it and post the apk and if the OP doesn't like it i'll remove it then.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elesbb Ad-Free
13th January 2019, 02:23 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 190

More
Thanks, you should really post it when it's ready!
There are already so many abandoned xposed modules... Seems like everyone moved to Magisk mods, though it can't obviously do everything Xposed Framework can.
17th January 2019, 02:29 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I can't imagine now use my phone without this module. Swype keyboard and music player plus for example any game (like magic the gathering) with google cloud console always in background working great on 1GB (AEX 7.1.2).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)