Bypasses Exchange Security requirements such as the PIN lock requirement in AOSPish ROMs.
Verified working in
- Nexus 5/4.4 stock
- Working on latest CM11 nightlies
- Latest Xposed installed
- Android 4.4
- Ensure you have deleted your corporate accounts before continuing. This will not fix an already installed device admin.
- Download and Install "Xposed Installer"
- Open the Xposed Installer, tap Framework, tap Install/Update - a lot of people are missing this step.
- Reboot device
- Install ExchangeBypass-x.x.apk
- Enable module in Xposed
- Reboot again
- Add account in mail
- May say security is required but should not come up and ask to create device administrator.
- 2013-12-10 - 18.104.22.168 - Works with older versions now too. - 9a70f1c2b8220d24169215f07fb3512e
- 2013-12-03 - 1.4 - Updated for KitKat - 4d3d1b43d5a1504815c73ce74309ed8d
- 2013-09-13 - 1.1 - Set API to 16 instead of previous 18 - 2f9881197c461682fa6e1569f3e3f320
- 2013-09-13 - 1.0 - Initial Version
I have no clue if this will work in your ROM, I wrote it just for me since at the time there was no Xposed mod for Exchange security bypass. If it doesn't work, let me know and I can see if I can update the module for your situation. It might be a simple update. If it works, let me know so I can update the OP with what it is confirmed working with.
May not work with anything below KitKat because of application naming. I don't have access to anything less than 4.4 anymore.
[COLOR="Red"]Other ROM requests - It's hard for me to get to these. If you have something you really want, I need to get access to the ROM image so I can pull out the email application and any libraries associated with it. Send me a message here or email me.