FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][XPOSED][5.0+] Exi for Swiftkey [2.5.3][07.12.2019]

301 posts
Thanks Meter: 949

By Roughy, Senior Member on 2nd August 2017, 05:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Roughy: Exi for Swiftkey[2.5.3] - Compatibility ( Emoji panel ), translations
24th November 2019, 10:50 AM |#1141  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Hello. I have a question. Is there somewhere an option to disable auto-moving cursor to the end of the word when I tap on it? It drives me crazy when I'm trying to correct just one letter or two...

Sent from my mido using XDA Labs
24th November 2019, 01:00 PM |#1142  
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sithek

Hello. I have a question. Is there somewhere an option to disable auto-moving cursor to the end of the word when I tap on it? It drives me crazy when I'm trying to correct just one letter or two...

yes, it's called 'disable jumping cursor', it's in the settings of exi
The Following User Says Thank You to fijasko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fijasko Ad-Free
24th November 2019, 02:35 PM |#1143  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,
I have a question. Do you also have problems with failing SafetyNet after enebling Exi for Swiftkey in Edxposed?
I'm running Pixel 3 on stock Android 10.
Thanks!
24th November 2019, 05:00 PM |#1144  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fijasko

yes, it's called 'disable jumping cursor', it's in the settings of exi

Thanks, don't know how I missed this

25th November 2019, 03:29 PM |#1145  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenhs

Hi,
I have a question. Do you also have problems with failing SafetyNet after enebling Exi for Swiftkey in Edxposed?
I'm running Pixel 3 on stock Android 10.
Thanks!

Had that issue but I think it was Edxposed itself. I just installed the HiddenCore Module and safetynet passed again.
26th November 2019, 09:40 PM |#1146  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Seems to be working fine with beta 7.4.4.5.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tchania For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tchania Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 09:06 AM |#1147  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lambda

It's already there somehow
Just type the emoji word you want and it'll be showing in word suggestion
Exemple : sun

As cool as this option is, gboard has this option too. To enable emoji suggestions in suggestion bar. But apparently, this still doesn't fulfill the needs of any users.

@Roughy Not sure if you are aware of the numerous threads and people looking for this feature. But if it's possible, I would and a lot of other users would appreciate it a lot if uou could take a look into it. Especially since MS has neglected this issue for the past 2 years or so. And they continue to do so.

Suggestion isn't the same as search, and it doesn't need to be pointed out how much suggestion sucks. How could this eventually work fully when the suggestions for words sucks in itself. Exi is the only place where it could even be requested now.

Not just the emojis, even the stickers need a search function. Its just so idiotic to have those sticoers and not being able to search through the numerous packs they have.[COLOR="Silver"]
4th December 2019, 03:12 AM |#1148  
Flag Westchester County NY
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Anyone else have broken emoji panel on SwiftKey beta 7.4.4.5? I've tried opening emoji in exi settings, disabling then reenabling emoji panel and clearing davlik and cache in recovery. Any other suggestions? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to danbest82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danbest82 Ad-Free
5th December 2019, 07:40 PM |#1149  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
All seems to be working fine with beta 7.4.5.3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tchania For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tchania Ad-Free
6th December 2019, 10:19 AM |#1150  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Anyone experiencing frequent spacebar functions failures? All spacebar features cease to function randomly and are only resolved when i reinstall swiftkey. I have both beta and stable each of them are affected by this.
Exi v2.5.1
Version 7.4.3.38 - swiftkey stable
Version 7.4.4.5 - beta
EdXposed Framework version 90.0-v0.4.5.1_beta(4463) (SandHook)
Same happens with yahfa
6th December 2019, 02:27 PM |#1151  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danbest82

Anyone else have broken emoji panel on SwiftKey beta 7.4.4.5? I've tried opening emoji in exi settings, disabling then reenabling emoji panel and clearing davlik and cache in recovery. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Same here on SwitKey beta 7.4.5.3. Emoji panel comes up but it's the standard one without any of the extras exi thinks are enabled.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)