Thanks Meter: 1,138

By Roughy, Senior Member on 2nd August 2017, 04:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Roughy: Exi for Swiftkey[2.7.0] - Compatibility
21st May 2020, 02:55 AM |#1351  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Just ask!
Is possible with this module change the "real time" microsoft translator with google translator?
Thanks!
21st May 2020, 08:40 AM |#1352  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Hello,

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and tried Exi for Switkey 2.6.9 and 2.7.0 with xpatch, Taichi and VirtualExposed but no luck. Doesn't work for me.

Swiftkey Versions I've tried:

Beta: 7.5.5.17
Stable: 7.5.4.4

Any ideas?

Thanks
22nd May 2020, 12:59 PM |#1353  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
With beta 7.5.6.3 seems to be working fine.
22nd May 2020, 07:48 PM |#1354  
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grotesque02

Just ask!
Is possible with this module change the "real time" microsoft translator with google translator?
Thanks!

DeepL Translator would also be nice (better at conversational translations I find). But Google would also be nice!

Ugh! Just auto updated to the new Microsoft for SwiftKey! Darn it!
23rd May 2020, 11:30 AM |#1355  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboros74

DeepL Translator would also be nice (better at conversational translations I find). But Google would also be nice!

Ugh! Just auto updated to the new Microsoft for SwiftKey! Darn it!

That's odd. Exi wasn't working with the new version till after I rebooted. Dunno if something broke but I see some functionality.
24th May 2020, 02:34 AM |#1356  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 576

More
Yeah, DeepL is the best translation service!
The Following User Says Thank You to n0j0e For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n0j0e Ad-Free
24th May 2020, 06:44 AM |#1357  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratyush28

The spacebar functions are regularly breaking for me. I need to force stop swiftkey to make them work again. Anyone else have the same issue?
Using canary edxposed 5.0.0 Yahfa (same issue on sadhook)
latest exi and swiftkey beta

Edit : Not just spacebar functions but all swipe gestures randomly stop working

Guyz if anyone is having a problem like this one please use the inbuilt backup and restore feature of exi! I have been switching multiple roms lately and I always restored exi using either TiBU or Migrate app.

Today I clean installed exi and restored the features using the import zip file option and now everything works perfectly. 2 days have passed and swipe actions haven't broken even once. Earlier It used to break every 10-20 mins and had to force stop swiftkey to make it work again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pratyush28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pratyush28 Ad-Free
24th May 2020, 06:07 PM |#1358  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Hello world. I can confirm the latest Microsoft SwiftKey 7.5.5.19 seems to work with Exi 2.7.0.

But I'll give it a bit longer and a couple more reboots to check for potential wonk.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mario0318 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mario0318 Ad-Free
25th May 2020, 01:55 AM |#1359  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario0318

Hello world. I can confirm the latest Microsoft SwiftKey 7.5.5.19 seems to work with Exi 2.7.0.

But I'll give it a bit longer and a couple more reboots to check for potential wonk.

It comes and goes for me, in the sense that erratically things stop to work (swiping on space bar to move cursor or for the quick actions), then later it's fine... something that I never had to deal with before.
25th May 2020, 06:05 AM |#1360  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Yes. After a few hours of regular use and rebooting the device, I'm experiencing a similar situation with Exi seemingly stopping to function though it's still active and running and no force close errors have popped up.

But it did seem to at least fix the issue with the previous SwiftKey version where it would Force close randomly but usually after gesture swiping several sentences in a single session, sorta like I'm doing right now.
25th May 2020, 05:56 PM |#1361  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboros74

It comes and goes for me, in the sense that erratically things stop to work (swiping on space bar to move cursor or for the quick actions), then later it's fine... something that I never had to deal with before.

Everything works perfectly for me on swiftkey version 7.5.5.19 been 2 days and no problems so far. Try reinstalling exi and use the inbuilt restore function to restore data this fixed my swipe gesture problem which I had earlier.
The Following User Says Thank You to pratyush28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pratyush28 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)