Voila!

4th August 2017, 01:39 AM |#22  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 487

Donate to Me
More
Magisk Verizon would be nice. Half of the world now has moved to nougat lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following User Says Thank You to TheUndertaker21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheUndertaker21 Ad-Free
4th August 2017, 03:17 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughy

Bugs:
- More suggestions is not working -> The two bug reports on this have me somewhat confused. @oroboros74 @kouzelnik3 do you mean that you initially only see the standard 3 suggestions, but scrolling to display more (What more suggestions enables) works correctly?

Yes, exactly. I only see the standard 3 suggestions, even when there's plenty of room show more.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Quote:

- Swipe Threshold and Speed indicators are confusing. -> Rename Threshold to "Trigger Distance" maybe. I am personally fond of the current speed indicator, as it's the only non-arbitrary display I can think of. Anything else wouldn't give the user any meaningful idea of how fast it is going to move. Not sure what to do about that one.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant something like this: http://i.imgur.com/mBnQp25.png
Basically what you have now, but including the spacebar image you have elsewhere underneath it.
4th August 2017, 08:06 AM |#24  
Flag Nasik
Thanks Meter: 46

More
I want to add popups in lower case but why do they appear always in CAPITALS?
4th August 2017, 12:48 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 866

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlushMaq

I want to add popups in lower case but why do they appear always in CAPITALS?

Ahh... bollocks. Seems there are some configurations where Swiftkey will force the added popups to upper case. Doesn't happen when adding popups to keys that have none.
I should hopefully have that sorted in the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboros74

Yes, exactly. I only see the standard 3 suggestions, even when there's plenty of room show more.[COLOR="Silver"]

Even with more suggestions enabled, we still display the normal 3-suggestion bar swiftkey provides. You will only see additional suggestions if you scroll.
If scrolling to view additional suggestions works, then everything is working as intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboros74

Yes, exactly. I only see the standard 3 suggestions, even when there's plenty of room show more.[COLOR="Silver"]
Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant something like this: http://i.imgur.com/mBnQp25.png
Basically what you have now, but including the spacebar image you have elsewhere underneath it.

So include the spacebar as a ... size reference? Might make sense for people swiping on the spacebar, but would otherwise add additional confusion I think?
The Following User Says Thank You to Roughy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Roughy Ad-Free
4th August 2017, 02:34 PM |#26  
Flag Nasik

More
I am not able to use swipe gesture input with *swipe anywhere* mode but it's working fine in other three modes.
In three aforementioned modes, cursor movement, selection of text don't work.
Is it designed like this or it is a bug?

Secondly, When I switch from abc to 123 layout in google maps cursor automatically switches to end of the word.
4th August 2017, 03:48 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Awesome module! Slightly irrelevant, but does anyone know the font that's used in the screenshots and GIFs of the original post? It looks rather nice!
4th August 2017, 08:00 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 866

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlushMaq

I am not able to use swipe gesture input with *swipe anywhere* mode but it's working fine in other three modes.
In three aforementioned modes, cursor movement, selection of text don't work.
Is it designed like this or it is a bug?

Secondly, When I switch from abc to 123 layout in google maps cursor automatically switches to end of the word.

Swiftkey's existing flow and swipe gestures interfere with Swipe Selection when in Swipe Anywhere mode, and are therefore disabled.
Re-implementing Swiftkey's stock swipe gesture functions is on the list features to implement in the future.
The reason the swipe gestures are blocked in the first place is because you accidentally trigger them while trying to move the cursor. Swipe selection with swipe gestures might be difficult to implement.

I am unable to reproduce the cursor moving to the end when switching from abc to 123 layout in google maps. If it only occurs in google maps it's probably something that particular app is doing, rather than the keyboard. I would still like to reproduce it though. Could you describe the exact situation where this occurs? Screenshots or a video would be appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roughy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Roughy Ad-Free
4th August 2017, 08:24 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Holy **** that Swipe selection looks brilliant, thanks and bye bye gboard
4th August 2017, 11:11 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Below are detailed explanations of all the features and how to configure them.

Thank you for the wonderful module! And you can do the deletion of words without pressing "backspace / del", and delete with a swipe on it from right to left?
5th August 2017, 11:02 AM |#31  
Flag Nasik

More
Quote:

Swiftkey's existing flow and swipe gestures interfere with Swipe Selection when in Swipe Anywhere mode, and are therefore disabled.
Re-implementing Swiftkey's stock swipe gesture functions is on the list features to implement in the future.
The reason the swipe gestures are blocked in the first place is because you accidentally trigger them while trying to move the cursor. Swipe selection with swipe gestures might be difficult to implement.

I am unable to reproduce the cursor moving to the end when switching from abc to 123 layout in google maps. If it only occurs in google maps it's probably something that particular app is doing, rather than the keyboard. I would still like to reproduce it though. Could you describe the exact situation where this occurs? Screenshots or a video would be appreciated.

Here you go: http://imgur.com/a/mABX7

One more thing, could you please include swipe left to delete gesture at least as a small incremental update?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)