Fake My GPS allows you to select a custom GPS location that will be seen by apps of your choosing. This module simulates location using the device's built-in location providers and does not require the "mock locations" setting.
Possible uses for this module include:
-Setting your exact location in an area with poor satellite visibility.
-Increased privacy by not sending your exact location to apps that request it.
-Save battery life by reducing polling to the GPS radio.
NOTE: You must enable location services to use this module. All location providers are supported (network, GPS, fused)
This module also requires Google Play Services for the maps engine and place picker.
- App blacklisting support (don't send Fake GPS to specified apps)
- Doesn't run in the background
- Persistent notification message (option to disable it)
- Place picker with full text search
- Store up to 10 frequently used locations*
- Customize map view for either normal, satellite, hybrid or terrain
- Altitude faking**
- Joystick overlay to simulate live movement in fake location
*You can add a favorite by long-pressing the address info card. Favorites can also be renamed by long-pressing on the favorite item in the list.
**Altitude is calculated using the selected GPS location's elevation data. Essentially, this sets your fake altitude to ground level relative to sea level) for that particular location.
If you like my work, please consider making a donation!
LATEST VERSION: Fake My GPS v3.2.1
Fake My GPS - Xposed , Xposed for all devices (see above for details)
Xposed Package Name: com.fakemygps.android
Current Stable Version: 3.2.1
Stable Release Date: 2016-09-11
Last Updated 2018-03-02