Thanks Meter: 1,617

By zzpianoman, Senior Member on 20th August 2016, 10:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd September 2016, 11:43 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzpianoman

The only other thing I can think of relates to one of my previous posts about needing a real GPS fix before spoofing can work. The spoofing actually replaces the real location it receives from the GPS radio so if there is no GPS fix, there is no updated location, and no faked location.

Make sure your device has an actual GPS fix before using spoofing features.

I think that might be the reason. Could you please explain or point me to some wiki page about what exactly is an "Actual GPS fix"? I am sorry that I have never heard of this term before.
Regards.

23rd September 2016, 11:48 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewy2005

I think that might be the reason. Could you please explain or point me to some wiki page about what exactly is an "Actual GPS fix"? I am sorry that I have never heard of this term before.
Regards.

Actual GPS fix just means that your device's internal GPS radio has acquired information from enough satellites to determine its current location. You can use an app called GPS Status to see the live satellite information for your device's GPS radio. Just make sure to exclude it from the FakeMyGPS app so you will get information about your device's actual location.
29th September 2016, 08:14 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi there, is it possible to send commands through tasker to this app? As in setting up the coordinates automatically?

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to emilic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift emilic Ad-Free
29th September 2016, 08:38 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilic

Hi there, is it possible to send commands through tasker to this app? As in setting up the coordinates automatically?

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk

There is currently no implementation for this, but I will add it to the list of possible features for a future release.
The Following User Says Thank You to zzpianoman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zzpianoman Ad-Free
29th September 2016, 09:31 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Need store up 100 favorites x_x
17th October 2016, 06:16 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

Donate to Me
More
UPDATE:

Fake My GPS v2.1

CHANGELOG:
✓ Fixed issue where excluded apps were receiving fake location after reboot.
20th October 2016, 10:28 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Is it possible to add speed control and auto walk?
21st October 2016, 10:09 PM |#28  
Feature request: speed control for joystick walking
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd.fadi

Is it possible to add speed control and auto walk?

Thank you so much in advance for this great app!
I was going to ask for a way to change the speed when using the joystick, when I saw it was just asked. The slight variations (3m)or so does sound great as well, but if we had the ability to vary the speed of the movement then you could just set to the lowest speed and lightly nudge the joystick every so often.

Thanks again for a great app!
21st October 2016, 11:21 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam099

Thank you so much in advance for this great app!
I was going to ask for a way to change the speed when using the joystick, when I saw it was just asked. The slight variations (3m)or so does sound great as well, but if we had the ability to vary the speed of the movement then you could just set to the lowest speed and lightly nudge the joystick every so often.

Thanks again for a great app!

Thanks so much for trying the app.

As you probably already have figured out, the speed does increase slightly the further out you move the "dot" in the joystick. I will consider adding in the option to set a constant speed, as well as adjusting the size of the joystick so you have more precise control over movement.
22nd October 2016, 04:08 AM |#30  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzpianoman

Thanks so much for trying the app.

As you probably already have figured out, the speed does increase slightly the further out you move the "dot" in the joystick. I will consider adding in the option to set a constant speed, as well as adjusting the size of the joystick so you have more precise control over movement.

The app is great! I did notice that it adjusts as you move the joystick further then the speed increases....but it is hard to control, at least for my gorilla fingers. I am not at all a developer, but would a slider right above the joystick be difficult to implement? Thanks for being so quick to respond.
27th October 2016, 07:51 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
constant "unfortunately fake my GPS had stored" being displayed after the app crashes. Any solution?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)