1,479 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,708

By ibocharov, Senior Member on 11th January 2015, 08:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2015, 02:39 AM |#11  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Working great on my LG G3. I'm looking forward to the pro release. Thanks OP!

12th January 2015, 03:14 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 11,928

More
Awesome
12th January 2015, 03:37 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Man! You're too awesome!!! Gonna try it now

UPDATE: the default wifi and signal icon doesnt hide itself, it showing two wifi and signal icons. Hopefully this will be fix in the next update.

Suggestion: An option to use the default. Eg. I wanted the default battery and I can disable the battery icon changing.
12th January 2015, 05:53 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2phazt

Nice Mod! But I can't disable the default Wifi icon - so I have 2 icons in my bar.

SGS3 I9300 CM11 Temasek

+1
really great, but it doesn't override stock icons for wifi and signal. battery icon is ok.
and I think also there is no option to roll back and bring back stock icons for one or two indicator. so it's an all or nothing deal.

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk
12th January 2015, 06:08 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Working great here. Hopefully u can add more icon for next update and can theme also bluetooth,gps and vibrate icon. The charging icon also disappear when i charge my phone. Hope u can bring it back. It would be awesome
12th January 2015, 07:10 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2phazt

Nice Mod! But I can't disable the default Wifi icon - so I have 2 icons in my bar.

SGS3 I9300 CM11 Temasek

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4apple

Man! You're too awesome!!! Gonna try it now

UPDATE: the default wifi and signal icon doesnt hide itself, it showing two wifi and signal icons. Hopefully this will be fix in the next update.

Suggestion: An option to use the default. Eg. I wanted the default battery and I can disable the battery icon changing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalXDA

+1
really great, but it doesn't override stock icons for wifi and signal. battery icon is ok.
and I think also there is no option to roll back and bring back stock icons for one or two indicator. so it's an all or nothing deal.

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

framework-res.apk + SystemUI.apk would be very good in such situation
12th January 2015, 07:16 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peped94

Working great here. Hopefully u can add more icon for next update and can theme also bluetooth,gps and vibrate icon. The charging icon also disappear when i charge my phone. Hope u can bring it back. It would be awesome

The main idea of my module is changing battery, wifi & data indicators with indicators created programmatically and I'm not sure that I want to create programmatically bluetooth, gps and sound icons.
The Following User Says Thank You to ibocharov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ibocharov Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 07:54 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibocharov

The main idea of my module is changing battery, wifi & data indicators with indicators created programmatically and I'm not sure that I want to create programmatically bluetooth, gps and sound icons.

ooh okay. how about the charging icon ? can u bring it back ?
12th January 2015, 08:09 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kiev

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peped94

ooh okay. how about the charging icon ? can u bring it back ?

Yep, I think I'll add icon ( like in attachment ) to right of battery indicator.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to ibocharov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ibocharov Ad-Free
ZeroX7C
12th January 2015, 08:35 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Not working, MediaTek MTK6592 device.
12th January 2015, 08:39 AM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibocharov

Yep, I think I'll add icon ( like in attachment ) to right of battery indicator.

Yes. That was the right icon for battery charging. But i think it is nice if the icon is inside the battery not right of the battery. However, its up to you since this is your module. Just my suggestion
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)