Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2015, 07:58 AM |#21  
Flag deutschland
Thanks Meter: 240

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloom

Ok latest version installed , soft rebooted as instructed , dalvik cache got wiped after soft reboot, however the same issue is there , no matter how I touch The screen the pressure is always 1. Any value below 1 all touches are considered forces touches. Note edge running Resurrection remix 5.4.7.

Attachment 3357599

Same for me trltexx (note4) on cmRemix .

11th June 2015, 09:00 AM |#22  
Flag Tamilan
Thanks Meter: 284

More
Really awesome idea for module. One critical fix you have to look. I was editing the Pressure threshold value, after I enter "0." an ad popped up. I hit the Home key on Nav bar. And now I'm totally stuck without able to Input normal touch response except the response I saved for module!. Give a Disable on emergency toggle, for example, by placing 5 fingers simultaneously, this toggle should disable its functionality. For now, I got to Disable Xposed reboot and reinstall this module...
The Following User Says Thank You to arvindgr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arvindgr Ad-Free
11th June 2015, 11:14 AM |#23  
Flag Tamilan

More
Years before, I loved Pie and those Nav bar hiding days were now past. Seems this module, again takes me there,
Used Pressure of 0.8, with Tap to Back, Double tap to Home and Swipe Up to Recents. Working good till now.

But, What I noticed is many times, my touch doesn't activate the function I assigned. When I switched on " Pointer location" from Development options, Though my Touch is exceeding the pressure parameter I set to 0.8, It requires certains impulse time, to activate the function. This seems to be set high, hence Try to give users an options to modify that Touch impulse, during which the touch is monitored to activate a task..
The Following User Says Thank You to arvindgr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arvindgr Ad-Free
11th June 2015, 11:54 AM |#24  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Activated the pointer location in dev options to check my readings . it seems that prs is always 1 however size reading varies between a tap and a forced touch. Maybe its better if the size values are used instead of pressure , just saying , what do u think? Is it possible??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aloom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aloom Ad-Free
11th June 2015, 01:16 PM |#25  
Flag Ottapalam, Palakkad
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Bro, still not working. Same problem but thankfully I can now deactivate from notification panel.
Problem encountered:
1) When module is disabled from notification, the module doesn't get disabled actually. Force touch is still shown in IME(i was trying to edit pressure value). Disabling from main activity works correctly
2) When training for pressure sensitivity for force touch, average values comes like this for touches (for both type of touches):

I would be happy to give logs if you want

---------

And yeah what @aloom is telling is right
for normal touch size is 0.01 and max 0.02 when I am pressing space key. When I force touch, it varies from 0.04-0.06 and shows 0.07 when I put my whole thumb. Hope the values Will be helpful

---------

Just opened aLogCat and saw this:
Code:
E/Xposed (28031): java.lang.NumberFormatException: Invalid float: "" E/Xposed (28031): 	at java.lang.StringToReal.invalidReal(StringToReal.java:63) E/Xposed (28031): 	at java.lang.StringToReal.parseFloat(StringToReal.java:308) E/Xposed (28031): 	at java.lang.Float.parseFloat(Float.java:306) E/Xposed (28031): 	at jp.tkgktyk.xposed.forcetouchdetector.FTD$Settings.<init>(FTD.java:239) E/Xposed (28031): 	at jp.tkgktyk.xposed.forcetouchdetector.XposedModule.newSettings(XposedModule.java:31) E/Xposed (28031): 	at jp.tkgktyk.xposed.forcetouchdetector.ModActivity$1.afterHookedMethod(ModActivity.java:70) E/Xposed (28031): 	at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMethod(XposedBridge.java:698) E/Xposed (28031): 	at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow$DecorView.<init>(Unknown Source) E/Xposed (28031): 	at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.generateDecor(PhoneWindow.java:3584) E/Xposed (28031): 	at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.installDecor(PhoneWindow.java:3937) E/Xposed (28031): 	at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.setContentView(PhoneWindow.java:419) E/Xposed (28031): 	at android.app.Activity.setContentView(Activity.java:2145) E/Xposed (28031): 	at org.jtb.alogcat.LogActivity.onCreate(LogActivity.java:131) E/Xposed (28031): 	at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:5990) E/Xposed (28031): 	at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1106) E/Xposed (28031): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2314) E/Xposed (28031): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2423) E/Xposed (28031): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java:154) E/Xposed (28031): 	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1326) E/Xposed (28031): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102) E/Xposed (28031): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135) E/Xposed (28031): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5343) E/Xposed (28031): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) E/Xposed (28031): 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372) E/Xposed (28031): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:911) E/Xposed (28031): 	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:698) E/Xposed (28031): 	at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:117)
Hope this helps, waiting for the inevitable lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mobihack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobihack Ad-Free
11th June 2015, 02:27 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
I can't get this to work on my HTC one m7 (Sense 6 5.0.2
The Following User Says Thank You to Lossyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lossyx Ad-Free
11th June 2015, 04:09 PM |#27  
Flag Hong kong
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossyx

I can't get this to work on my HTC one m7 (Sense 6 5.0.2

The same here, one max lollipop not working. No fc, no motion detected after enable the mod and set the pressure throshold
11th June 2015, 06:56 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 392

More
Thank you for feedbacks and reports.

I'm going to update as follows;
NEXT RELEASE
  • Add an option to use "size" of touch instead of "pressure" (#28 @aloom and some posts)
  • Fix notification action
  • Fix average value
  • Fix edittext issue (#29 @mobihack 's log), empty value causes fc
  • Implement dtap and long press action
FUTURE
  • Longer monitoring time to detect Force Touch (#27 @arvindgr)

"size" might help this to work for some devices not working now.

Please tell me If I have overlooked and misunderstood.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tkgktyk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tkgktyk Ad-Free
11th June 2015, 07:19 PM |#29  
Flag Tamilan

More
Thanks for acknowledging my data. But I actually asked for Shorter monitoring time. Longer monitoring time means, Example: If I want to swipe Left, My pressure if set to .8 needs to be more than .8 throughout the gesture, which apparently isn't going to happen always. I can start by that >.8 pressure, but during the end of gesture pressure might be lower like .5. Hence to solve this, either give Shorter monitoring time or give option to use pressure only during starting of gesture....
11th June 2015, 07:35 PM |#30  
Flag Ottapalam, Palakkad
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Glad I could help and waiting for new release eagerly
12th June 2015, 03:24 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 392

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindgr

Thanks for acknowledging my data. But I actually asked for Shorter monitoring time. Longer monitoring time means, Example: If I want to swipe Left, My pressure if set to .8 needs to be more than .8 throughout the gesture, which apparently isn't going to happen always. I can start by that >.8 pressure, but during the end of gesture pressure might be lower like .5. Hence to solve this, either give Shorter monitoring time or give option to use pressure only during starting of gesture....

I see. I misunderstood that because FTD checks only one pressure value for each touch strokes when you began to touch the screen, for now. It is shortest monitoring time, cannot make it shorter.
I don't know which monitoring time is better, but I understood there is a need to improve detection algorithm.
Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tkgktyk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tkgktyk Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)