Options per app include:
- Translucent Navigation Bar
- Translucent Status Bar
- Top Padding
- Bottom Padding
The padding options were added because some apps (especially those with Action Bars) will end up having useful information and buttons hidden under the now translucent system bars. The padding option forces the app to be in a smaller window so you can still enjoy both the translucent system bars & the whole view for the app.
Overall options include:
- Import/Export Settings : the settings per app can be exported and imported into a CSV file. Useful for testing things out while having a fail safe, switching devices, or sharing your values. CSV files open wonderfully in Excel and Google Docs
- Multi Edit : After selecting multi edit, you are brought to a screen with the 4 per app options, set them as you desire, then you are brought back to the main app list, select which apps you want your new config you just did applied to. It will overwrite all settings for the apps selected, unselected apps aren't changed.
The following apps work wonderful with translucent nav and status bar and padding of 0 for both top and bottom:
- Google Search (aka Google Now)
- XDA (The top nav buttons are big enough to still touch)
The following apps required me to do the top padding of 145 to achieve full functionality:
- Floating Widget (shameless plug)
- Xposed Installer
- Gmail / Email
- Google Play Store
Please share your results in the thread.
Without saying, this will only install on API 19+ (4.4)