FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Mod][Xposed] Glitchify- Tweaks and additions for the official Twitch app

90 posts
Thanks Meter: 65
 
By BatedUrGonnaDie, Member on 19th October 2016, 05:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th February 2017, 09:49 PM |#21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantazzo

The latest 1.6.0 version is not working for me for some reason. Can't open program, and also Xposed gives an error (something about String not working on util). Xperia M2 Aqua, CM13. Newest Xposed version.

Edit: since I'm on mobile here's what it says:

02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.Set
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.XSharedPreferences.getStrin gSet(XSharedPreferences.java:220)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at com.leagueofnewbs.glitchify.Main.handleLoadPackage (Main.java:75)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.IXposedHookLoadPackage$Wrap per.handleLoadPackage(IXposedHookLoadPackage.java: 34)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.callbacks.XC_LoadPackage.ca ll(XC_LoadPackage.java:61)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.callbacks.XCallback.callAll (XCallback.java:106)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedInit$2.beforeHookedMe thod(XposedInit.java:116)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMe thod(XposedBridge.java:314)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(< Xposed>)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap1(ActivityThread.java)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Activit yThread.java:1424)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:10 2)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:148)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.jav a:5461)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCa ller.run(ZygoteInit.java:726)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit .java:616)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBri dge.java:102)

Sent from my Xperia M2 Aqua using XDA Labs

A temporary fix will be to uninstall and then re-install 1.6. I'll push something in the next day or so that will change the key storing hidden badges that should fix this.
The Following User Says Thank You to BatedUrGonnaDie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BatedUrGonnaDie Ad-Free
 
 
16th February 2017, 03:03 AM |#22  
Senior Member
Flag Pakruojis
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Alright, Xposed doesn't show the error now, thanks. But GUI still doesn't want to open, "stopped" on the app opening, doesn't even get to the "menu".

Sent from my Xperia M2 Aqua using XDA Labs
16th February 2017, 05:05 AM |#23  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantazzo

Alright, Xposed doesn't show the error now, thanks. But GUI still doesn't want to open, "stopped" on the app opening, doesn't even get to the "menu".

Sent from my Xperia M2 Aqua using XDA Labs

I'm not sure why that one would be happening. Is there an error in the global logcat pointing back to glitchify?
18th February 2017, 09:11 PM |#24  
GTAGAME's Avatar
Member
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
App doesn't start anymore after downloading the newest version. It also doesn't display any ffz, bttv emotes.
19th February 2017, 09:06 AM |#25  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantazzo

The latest 1.6.0 version is not working for me for some reason. Can't open program, and also Xposed gives an error (something about String not working on util). Xperia M2 Aqua, CM13. Newest Xposed version.

Edit: since I'm on mobile here's what it says:

02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.Set
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.XSharedPreferences.getStrin gSet(XSharedPreferences.java:220)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at com.leagueofnewbs.glitchify.Main.handleLoadPackage (Main.java:75)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.IXposedHookLoadPackage$Wrap per.handleLoadPackage(IXposedHookLoadPackage.java: 34)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.callbacks.XC_LoadPackage.ca ll(XC_LoadPackage.java:61)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.callbacks.XCallback.callAll (XCallback.java:106)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedInit$2.beforeHookedMe thod(XposedInit.java:116)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMe thod(XposedBridge.java:314)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(< Xposed>)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap1(ActivityThread.java)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Activit yThread.java:1424)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:10 2)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:148)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.jav a:5461)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCa ller.run(ZygoteInit.java:726)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit .java:616)
02-15 04:28:58.804 E/Xposed (21094): at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBri dge.java:102)

Sent from my Xperia M2 Aqua using XDA Labs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAGAME

App doesn't start anymore after downloading the newest version. It also doesn't display any ffz, bttv emotes.

New update has been pushed that should fix these.
19th February 2017, 03:57 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Flag Pakruojis
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
The app startup was indeed fixed, thanks.

Sent from my Xperia M2 Aqua using XDA Labs
15th March 2017, 02:03 AM |#27  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Working good. I like the ability to see Better TwitchTV emotes, can barely watch without it. Needs the ability to hide the icon in launcher for us minimalists.
17th March 2017, 05:05 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
This module seems to break chat for me after a while. I suspect it's after chat accumulates enough lines past the scrollback length, at which point chat just stops updating entirely.

I also think introducing a dark theme would be great. Currently, I am using a combination of Resflux and Fonter (both xposed modules) to achieve this with the official Twitch app. It does persist between updates.

I am using the latest version of the Twitch app, 4.19.2
18th March 2017, 04:57 AM |#29  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcrox

This module seems to break chat for me after a while. I suspect it's after chat accumulates enough lines past the scrollback length, at which point chat just stops updating entirely.

I also think introducing a dark theme would be great. Currently, I am using a combination of Resflux and Fonter (both xposed modules) to achieve this with the official Twitch app. It does persist between updates.

I am using the latest version of the Twitch app, 4.19.2

The app doesn't work correctly with the 4.19.2 atm. I looked and some of the class names had changed as well as the method signatures but haven't had any time to update it with midterms. This weekend I'm going to go about updating it for the new apk.
The Following User Says Thank You to BatedUrGonnaDie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BatedUrGonnaDie Ad-Free
20th March 2017, 10:02 AM |#30  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
It's gonna take a bit longer than I thought to update. This update brings the app up to speed to use user ids instead of usernames, which is something that the rest of the site has been pushing towards for a while now. This means that I'll have to dig in and see how everything is changed.
The Following User Says Thank You to BatedUrGonnaDie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BatedUrGonnaDie Ad-Free
27th March 2017, 04:42 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
I can't see any of the emotes. It's almost as if the module isn't working. Does this tie into the thing you say you need to fix?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes