1,080 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,548

Post Reply Email Thread
24th August 2014, 06:34 PM |#341  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Annoying search results on G Watch
Updated search API working well now using G Watch, AutoVoice and Tasker but it keeps bring up search results on my watch after giving a command. Any way to stop this? I've worked out how to disable the Google Now search on my phone via the advanced options when setting a voice command but can't see a way to disable the search on my phone. It's really annoying

24th August 2014, 07:07 PM |#342  
Thanks Meter: 4,026

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnash

Updated search API working well now using G Watch, AutoVoice and Tasker but it keeps bring up search results on my watch after giving a command. Any way to stop this? I've worked out how to disable the Google Now search on my phone via the advanced options when setting a voice command but can't see a way to disable the search on my phone. It's really annoying

Currently there is no work around for this. The LG G Watch dims and removes the search card after about 15-20 seconds. So you could say "Close Garage" and walk into your house and the card would already be gone. This has not been an issue for me. I either swipe the card or just let it disappear after 15 seconds.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iHelp101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iHelp101 Ad-Free
1st September 2014, 06:38 AM |#343  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've tried different google search versions from 3.5 till the latest 3.6.14, I have autovoice installed and the accessibility checked.
I've also tried the different API's from 1.2 till 1.4 and Google Search still crashes about 5 seconds after I say Ok Google. Am I doing something wrong somewhere?

I9300, nova launcher, cyanogenmod 11 M9. Help is appreciated. Done plenty of google searches, nobody seems to have their google crash when they do this :/

Edit: Backtracked all the way to Google Search v3.4 just to get it to work. Is there a workaround so this works from 3.5 instead? Or is no one able to recreate this :x
1st September 2014, 02:39 PM |#344  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay3d

I've tried different google search versions from 3.5 till the latest 3.6.14, I have autovoice installed and the accessibility checked.
I've also tried the different API's from 1.2 till 1.4 and Google Search still crashes about 5 seconds after I say Ok Google. Am I doing something wrong somewhere?

I9300, nova launcher, cyanogenmod 11 M9. Help is appreciated. Done plenty of google searches, nobody seems to have their google crash when they do this :/

Edit: Backtracked all the way to Google Search v3.4 just to get it to work. Is there a workaround so this works from 3.5 instead? Or is no one able to recreate this :x

Open Xposed Installer and click logs. Do you get any errors in this log? An error will usually look something like "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError". I have never had a crashing issue. One thing to try is go to the latest 3.6.14 and install Google Search API 1.4, which is linked above. Disable the AutoVoice accessibility setting and see if anything changes. Again after doing this check the logs and see if you get any errors or if an error seems to go away after this.
1st September 2014, 04:05 PM |#345  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHelp101

Open Xposed Installer and click logs. Do you get any errors in this log? An error will usually look something like "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError". I have never had a crashing issue. One thing to try is go to the latest 3.6.14 and install Google Search API 1.4, which is linked above. Disable the AutoVoice accessibility setting and see if anything changes. Again after doing this check the logs and see if you get any errors or if an error seems to go away after this.

I sent an email to Joao and he said that the google api wasn't needed for autovoice to work. So I uninstalled the API and installed the latest Google Search, it worked fine even after a reboot.
After reading your reply, I tried installling the 1.4 API again and after a reboot, it hasn't crashed so far. I have no idea what caused the crashes last night.

Thanks, will update if there are any crashes in the future.
1st September 2014, 05:44 PM |#346  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay3d

I sent an email to Joao and he said that the google api wasn't needed for autovoice to work. So I uninstalled the API and installed the latest Google Search, it worked fine even after a reboot.
After reading your reply, I tried installling the 1.4 API again and after a reboot, it hasn't crashed so far. I have no idea what caused the crashes last night.

Thanks, will update if there are any crashes in the future.

It is great to hear the API is working for you. Currently the API is only needed when you want to use Android Wear since AutoVoice is unable to get the searches from the watch itself. If you are only using your phone for commands then using the AutoVoice accessibility setting will be your best option.
7th September 2014, 01:38 AM |#347  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
I too am trying to get Google Search API to work so I can use autovoice. Also, I want to be able to execute Tasker task on my LG G watch but the Google Search API is needed for that. For some reason, no programs are showing up...

I have tried several different versions both stable and also beta.

I have also done the same with Xposed itself running stable and also beta version.

My problem is that I have a Huawei phone and there have been issues with this phone and Xposed in the past. Regardless, I need to get it working. Do any of you have any ideas?
7th September 2014, 03:06 AM |#348  
Flag South of Heaven
Thanks Meter: 1,453

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzEvilGeniuszz

I too am trying to get Google Search API to work so I can use autovoice. Also, I want to be able to execute Tasker task on my LG G watch but the Google Search API is needed for that. For some reason, no programs are showing up...

I have tried several different versions both stable and also beta.

I have also done the same with Xposed itself running stable and also beta version.

My problem is that I have a Huawei phone and there have been issues with this phone and Xposed in the past. Regardless, I need to get it working. Do any of you have any ideas?

Uninstall autovoice, then re-install it, the plugin should show up.
7th September 2014, 03:13 AM |#349  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdamaged

Uninstall autovoice, then re-install it, the plugin should show up.

You are the freaking man. I cannot believed that worked. Thanks.
12th September 2014, 10:12 AM |#350  
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Sr, but i dont know how to do to make module work fine. I installed module with xposed, restart, open Walkman to play a song. While Walkman is playing, I open google search app, then click icon micro, it listening my world, but Walkman is pause immediately, so google voice just typing every my word on search box, like normal when I search by voice! What I mistake?
12th September 2014, 01:21 PM |#351  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman20

Sr, but i dont know how to do to make module work fine. I installed module with xposed, restart, open Walkman to play a song. While Walkman is playing, I open google search app, then click icon micro, it listening my world, but Walkman is pause immediately, so google voice just typing every my word on search box, like normal when I search by voice! What I mistake?

Is the issue that when you use the Google Search app it interrupts the music being played? If so I believe this is standard for most apps. If you opened Google Search and clicked the microphone icon to listen it would be able to get information from the song. So I believe when the Google Search app is opened it pauses the music in order for it to be able to listen to you solely. This module gets the information you said to Google Search, but nothing more then that. It doesn't attempt to block the mute that is caused.
The Following User Says Thank You to iHelp101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iHelp101 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
api, google now, google search, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)