- Fixed Method overwriting for newer version of Google Play Music.
- German Localization added.
- Added exception handling for StatFS.
- Localization Update (Support for English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish)
- German Support coming soon. (Waiting on translation.)
- Free disk space fixed. Now using StatFs built in API.
- Major Bug Fix
- SD Card Support now sends "df" command.
- Storage Location Selector now shows path and free disk space.
- Storage Locations that would show up as "Device" will now show up as "External"
- Will now display removable mounts with read/write permissions that do no show up under the environment variables as "Unknown Storage". Use caution when using these.
- Tested and works with Meenova Mini MicroSD Card Reader.
- Fixes support for "mount" commands with "on" and "type" verbiage. For real this time.
- Fixed reported NullPointer Exceptions.
- Added additional information "SD Card Support" to help pin point device/rom specific issues.
Version 1.5Version 1.4
- Fixed support for "mount" commands with "on" and "type" verbiage.
- Improved SD Card detection. Now doesn't look at File System, but instead looks at Environment Variables and compares them to what is mounted and has read/write access.
- Music2SD Debugger built-in.
- Added Admod Ads.
- Fixed an issue with older devices that emulates a SD Card. For example the Nexus S 4G was showing Device Storage and External Storage.
- Now checks for root access and Xposed Framework on app start.
- Now uses root access to automatically create the necessary directories on your SD Card.
- Code clean up.
- Support for multiple external storage locations.
- Tablets now work in Landscape.
- Fixed NullPointerException while searching for SD Card on non-rooted device. (You must be rooted to use this application!)
Copyright (c) 2014, Lepidus Development LLC
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this
list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this
list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or
other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR
ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON
ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.