379 posts
Thanks Meter: 388

Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2019, 12:02 AM |#1071  
Flag waterford
Thanks Meter: 63

Donate to Me
More
Oh man thank you so much for this amazing app, I have it on my phone and I just tried it on my watch (zeblaze thor 4) it was not working but when I used experimental hooks it works. Love it. Delighted with the option of booting to recovery now instead of having to adb to the watch all the time. Youre a legend and I shall name one of my future kids Neo . Zeblaze Thor 4 Neo Power Menu

Sorry quick edit.

Would it be possible or does anyone know how to change the view of the watch screen into square view, it's available in standard power menu but not in neo power, or maybe it is and I just can't find it , it's really handy to have that option as some apps ,ie Xposed opens on watch but with the screen being round I can't reach the corners of the app to change settings. 😆😆😆.
If Dev needs a donation for implimenting this then I have no problems at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to seanybiker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seanybiker Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 05:46 PM |#1072  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
hello, i have installed this app on my HTC U11 with magisk, Xposed and Xprivacy Lua, but this app don't work. Root and Xposed was not detected???
What can I do there?

OK, i had disable root per default
5th May 2019, 08:03 PM |#1073  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 17

More
This mod is absolutely fantastic, only problem is I'm unable to use boot to recovery functions as with Advanced Power Menu+ on my Xperia X running stock 6.0.1 with firmware .292 installed.
9th August 2019, 11:55 AM |#1074  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Download presets?
The module is working perfectly fine on my Galaxy Tab 4 ST230, but when I tried to download presets it said that it cant connect to the server. Also I was given a preset (Android P Power Menu) and when I opened it with Neo it just said that the file type is incompatible. Anyone knows why? The file type is the normal type for this module, I can even export my settings and when I import them it says the same again. V1.5.7 on Pixelized OS
9th October 2019, 10:10 AM |#1075  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
The module works in Pie on Samsung Note 9 if executed separately but it can not intercept the power button, so it is of little use to me. I wish @DrAcHe981 would have continued development as I can't seem to find any alternative
9th October 2019, 10:20 AM |#1076  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadox

The module works in Pie on Samsung Note 9 if executed separately but it can not intercept the power button, so it is of little use to me. I wish @DrAcHe981 would have continued development as I can't seem to find any alternative

As an alternative maybe try Firefds kit ( for pie ) in the xposed repo.
9th October 2019, 05:17 PM |#1077  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnlives

As an alternative maybe try Firefds kit ( for pie ) in the xposed repo.

Thanks but I had already tried, it didn't work. Both worked with Oreo.
9th October 2019, 11:30 PM |#1078  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadox

Thanks but I had already tried, it didn't work. Both worked with Oreo.

Ok. It"s working for me on a S8. Mainly use it for the power menu. Are you use the version for pie (P).
12th October 2019, 05:18 PM |#1079  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
it doesn't work on xiaomi redmi note 4, at least for me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)