FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Premium version, are you buying it?

I have bought itbecause I use the features
 
0 Vote(s)
0%
I have bought it because I want to support you
 
2 Vote(s)
100.00%
No because I won't use the features
 
0 Vote(s)
0%
No, but if it were free, i would use the features
 
0 Vote(s)
0%
No because i hate you
 
0 Vote(s)
0%
No because it's too expensive
 
0 Vote(s)
0%

[MOD][XPOSED][4.0+]One-handed Mode for all devices!

1,658 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,030
 
Post Reply Email Thread
30th April 2014, 07:12 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,185
 
More
Hi,

Great idea!

Few things though:

It would be very nice that the things you mention in OP would be realized. I tried this on a GT-I9505 (galaxy mega 6.3) and such phone needs it for the keyboaard only IMHO. Other apps are no problem to have them fullscreen. So maybe:

- on per app basis (where keyboard is an app too)
- masterswitch in notification area or as widget (or any place that can be reached easily to switch keyboard to one side)

Kind regards,
Treare
The Following User Says Thank You to Droidphilev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Droidphilev Ad-Free
 
 
30th April 2014, 08:07 AM |#12  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,030
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by treare

Hi,

Great idea!

Few things though:

It would be very nice that the things you mention in OP would be realized. I tried this on a GT-I9505 (galaxy mega 6.3) and such phone needs it for the keyboaard only IMHO. Other apps are no problem to have them fullscreen. So maybe:

- on per app basis (where keyboard is an app too)
- masterswitch in notification area or as widget (or any place that can be reached easily to switch keyboard to one side)

Kind regards,
Treare

Widget is coming soon. Notification icon is good idea I will add that.
30th April 2014, 08:07 AM |#13  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,030
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exh19

i put values out of sceen and now i m stuck with seeing nothing...
what can i do?

I will add check with next update so you won't be able to go out of screen
The Following User Says Thank You to hamzahrmalik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamzahrmalik Ad-Free
30th April 2014, 08:16 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,185
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzahrmalik

Widget is coming soon. Notification icon is good idea I will add that.


Thanks for that! Also.... i tried all major keyboards that claim to have this left/right function but i never succeeded. It would be very helpfull!
30th April 2014, 09:13 AM |#15  
blakeboro's Avatar
Member
Flag Bury
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
spam power button
Can you define "Spam" power button please

Stuck here

Regards
30th April 2014, 09:43 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,185
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeboro

Can you define "Spam" power button please

Stuck here

Regards

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...1/post51306764
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Droidphilev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Droidphilev Ad-Free
30th April 2014, 12:13 PM |#17  
ravijani's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,110
 
More
Thumbs up
this module is quite handy and great compared to samsung's own one hand operation.
its a great work.
hope to see many neww things in future
30th April 2014, 01:59 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Variable
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up
This is cool.
Did you consider to have function like T2 Ultra's single-handed mode?
(double tap home button to drop everything to the bottom.
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/revi...e-ultra-511729
The Following User Says Thank You to sam613 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sam613 Ad-Free
30th April 2014, 02:57 PM |#19  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Ok, had to update to newest framework but the mod isn't working correctly
Nothing appears, just the title bar as seen on screenshot.

I'm currently running CM-based ROM (kitkat) on my N7100.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	skrin.png
Views:	872
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	2717608  
30th April 2014, 03:55 PM |#20  
MikeyLee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 636
 
More
Not working on Sprint Note 3 running Sprint S5 ROM
30th April 2014, 04:41 PM |#21  
hamzahrmalik's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,030
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android phone user

Ok, had to update to newest framework but the mod isn't working correctly
Nothing appears, just the title bar as seen on screenshot.

I'm currently running CM-based ROM (kitkat) on my N7100.

It works for many other people so its your ROM, sorry. A log perhaps?


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mod, one handed mode, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes