4 posts
Thanks Meter: 142

By flarejune, Junior Member on 7th January 2016, 11:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th January 2016, 01:39 AM |#101  
Flag Westerkappeln
Thanks Meter: 347

More
R3 working fine - earlier mentioned bugs where misconfigurations...

Only toasts are still not themed.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2phazt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 2phazt Ad-Free
17th January 2016, 04:53 AM |#102  
Flag Cần Thơ
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1453002612541.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	3612743Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1453002630504.jpg
Views:	764
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	3612744Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1453002640660.jpg
Views:	762
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	3612745
Work within Xposed 79
Tested in zenfone 6. Use lollipop.
Thanks for everything you doing
17th January 2016, 09:09 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoo5tsong5sik

It says "Module is NOT enabled, or didn't reboot after updated. Enable the module in the Xposed Installer then reboot."

I'm pretty sure that I have enabled the module in the installer.
(Lolistat and Lolistat Reborn installed, but not enabled)
Any idea?
I'm now on uCyan 12.1 b05(CyanogenMod 12.1, Android 5.1.1)

Sent from my Xperia SL

Ignore my dumb question, I have solved it.

But I'm having a new problem.
The statusbar always turns grey in apps with white or light grey background, no matter what colors the actionbars are.
Other apps did not work so well either.

Sorry that I'm a noob right now so I can't attach any image.

Sent from my Sony Xperia SL
17th January 2016, 11:37 AM |#104  
House Avernus
Thanks Meter: 985

Donate to Me
More
I like this module, a lot!
I disabled lollistat now lol
17th January 2016, 04:34 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
The only bug I have is not being able to tint the settings app properly, it even ignores being blacklisted
17th January 2016, 06:23 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelatedVision

The only bug I have is not being able to tint the settings app properly, it even ignores being blacklisted

For this reason I still use FSCB, I've mentioned this before but I guess it hasn't been fixed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
18th January 2016, 01:23 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2phazt

For me 1.3.5 was working very well - now I updated to 1.3.5.2 and Solid Explorer and a lot of other apps aren't tinted properly anymore.
Tinting of icons also doesn't work.
Sadly 1.3.5 seems not to be available anymore?
I'm back to 1.3.4 and it's working fine again.
SGS3 I9300 with AICP MM 6.01

For me too. Back to 1.3.4, all work well.
Note 3, Android 5.1
18th January 2016, 01:21 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Hi guys!

My question is slightly offtopic. Or rather countertopic. =)

Is there a way to make the status bar ALWAYS white on black (except several excluded apps) with this subj app (or with some other related app)?

Regards!
18th January 2016, 03:19 PM |#109  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 130

More
I don't mean this in a bad way, but is there any way dev could try to better translate the entire app (or maybe get someone to help do so)? It's pretty clear English is not dev's first language, and usually I can figure out what is meant in not-so-great translations. But in this app, I can't even tell what most of the checkboxes/functions actually are, let alone what they do. The English is REALLY broken, and most of it, the wording and whatnot, doesn't make any kind of sense. I'm loving the module, but it's difficult to understand/use. Especially with the new update. V 1.3.5RC has a bunch of new stuff (obviously), but it seems to create a bunch of bugs that weren't there before. I'm confident the way to fix them is probably in all the new settings/options somehow, but I can't really tell what any of them are saying they do, so I'm just kind of randomly checking/unchecking stuff and then seeing if it fixes anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sasokutenshin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sasokutenshin Ad-Free
18th January 2016, 09:50 PM |#110  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasokutenshin

I don't mean this in a bad way, but is there any way dev could try to better translate the entire app (or maybe get someone to help do so)? It's pretty clear English is not dev's first language, and usually I can figure out what is meant in not-so-great translations. But in this app, I can't even tell what most of the checkboxes/functions actually are, let alone what they do. The English is REALLY broken, and most of it, the wording and whatnot, doesn't make any kind of sense. I'm loving the module, but it's difficult to understand/use. Especially with the new update. V 1.3.5RC has a bunch of new stuff (obviously), but it seems to create a bunch of bugs that weren't there before. I'm confident the way to fix them is probably in all the new settings/options somehow, but I can't really tell what any of them are saying they do, so I'm just kind of randomly checking/unchecking stuff and then seeing if it fixes anything.

I agree, an open translation could be great. if he do this, i can help with pt-br. would be a pleasure
The Following User Says Thank You to Hell Hranica For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hell Hranica Ad-Free
18th January 2016, 09:56 PM |#111  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Hranica

I agree, an open translation could be great. if he do this, i can help with pt-br. would be a pleasure

Yeah I certainly wouldn't mind helping with better English. The problem is: I don't know what most of the app is trying to say in the first place. And the random glitches I'm experiencing with the new update? I don't even know how to properly describe/explain them. It's not a BIG deal or anything; just kind of annoyances.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)