7th January 2016, 04:22 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Could you add kitkat gradient?
7th January 2016, 04:42 PM |#12  
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 126

More
what a beasty app. seriously you just overtook all other status bar themeing apps. loving it. i feel der is no need of any improvement. first build itself awesome lik hell. than you dev
7th January 2016, 05:51 PM |#13  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 424

Donate to Me
More
damn itt. this is way smoother and faster though! kudos to the dev
7th January 2016, 05:51 PM |#14  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 140

More
It's perfect....
I've been using Lollistats since lollipop, but this module is just next level stuff.
Thank you!!

One tough suggestion (as users are never satisfied haha 😂): could it be possible to add per-app settings? For example ES file Explorer's status bar should be blue for example. Considering how well the module is performing, I could happily live without per app options. It's just an idea.

Thanks, and congrats.
7th January 2016, 05:53 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
99,9% perfect.
Need tint navbar according with keyboard when is open.

Awesome module!
Thx!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fuzark Ad-Free
7th January 2016, 07:13 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Works nicely on CM12.1 and Xposed framework v79....per app colour config option will be nice cause couldn't colour statusbar in FB lite(it's not coloured automatically normally by lolistat or FSCB either though)...Uninstalled FSCB and Tinted recent panel modules. Your module is better than both of those..thank you for the module and your effort
7th January 2016, 08:01 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 364

More
Nevermind, I see it doesnt

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_Z007 przy użyciu Tapatalka
7th January 2016, 08:09 PM |#18  
Flag Bothell
Thanks Meter: 2,750

More
Feedback
I installed this and uninstalled 3 modules - Lollistat, Tinted Recent Panels, XToast. Awesome job, OP

Here are some feedback -
  1. The explanations below all the options are confusing. The sentences don't make sense. I'm guessing English isn't your first language. Can we start a localization / translation effort?
  2. As others have already suggested, it would be helpful if we can selectively hard code colors for some apps that aren't picking correct color automatically.
  3. An option of Lollipop style statusbar color, where the statusbar color is a bit darker than the apps' actionbar.
  4. I'm not sure whether the toast msg mod is working or not. SuperSu root grant toast are still showing up the old way and without app icon in it. I'm hoping I can get the toast msgs like a snackbar notification with the apps' icon at left side.
The Following User Says Thank You to bagarwa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bagarwa Ad-Free
7th January 2016, 08:14 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
@flarejune - I can only agree with the previous posts. This module is amazing, I don't notice any lagging at all!! Seems to have been built for my Xperia.

This module just ticks all the boxes: mind blowing speed, blacklist, recent apps tinting, toast messages theming, ...

I have only noticed one little bug when it comes to QuickPic. I am still using the last and final version from Q-Supreme 4.5.2 and the status bar just doesn't tint right. Please take a look at this screenshot.
I tried the colouring modes INITIATIVE, MIXED and CLASSICAL, but none gets the job done correctly, maybe you could look into this?

One other thing, I would suggest you enhance the OP with some screenshots and whatnot, almost missed it.

THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME MODLULE
8th January 2016, 01:05 AM |#20  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 81

More

When the background color is bright, it does not change the color of the clock.
8th January 2016, 02:18 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
So nice. A suggestion maybe to allow more options for themeing the Toast.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)