4 posts
Thanks Meter: 142

By flarejune, Junior Member on 7th January 2016, 11:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th April 2017, 03:00 PM |#471  
Flag Egypt - Cairo
Thanks Meter: 152

More
The module works very well. But some apps just force close such as (IMDB, Linkedin job search, and reed.co.uk Job Search) even after putting them in the black list.
Anyway to fix that ?
Using PerfectColorBar(KK)
11th April 2017, 09:46 PM |#472  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
A very nice module, but with a very confusing settings. I spent about half hour to get my desired behavior. Only one thing I didn't manage to change, how to disable dynamic change of status bar and navbar color.
Dynamic picking color or Ignore vertical scrolling doesn't seem to work.
20th April 2017, 02:32 AM |#473  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Do I have to reboot after set Xposed blacklist apps?
26th April 2017, 07:10 PM |#474  
Flag Tabriz
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Text bar not visible in browser and Instagram
Hi thank you for the module but recently I'm having trouble with the module enabling the module causes the search bar get disapeared when searching in the browser like I cannot see what I'm trying and also it causes the text bar (the place that the message is written in ig direct) not come up with the keyboard.I didn't face this issue on my previous device(Galaxy s5). My new device is xiaomi redmi 3s running Android marshmallow. I also attached a ss to clarify my problem.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_04-26-09.33.04.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	4127708  
9th June 2017, 12:30 PM |#475  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 5

More
FC with Maps Navigation
Quote:
Originally Posted by futchy4u

The module works very well. But some apps just force close such as (IMDB, Linkedin job search, and reed.co.uk Job Search) even after putting them in the black list.
Anyway to fix that ?
Using PerfectColorBar(KK)

I haven't tried the apps you listed, but I have a similar behavior with Google Maps Navigation; once I tap on "Get directions.", Maps force close. Tried disabling PerfectColorBar and the problem is gone. Using the blacklist feature is not effective unfortunately.
Using PerfectColorBar(KK) (1.4.3)
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500.
ROM: gtbluesky's stock-based MIUI 7 (6.6.3) HERE
27th June 2017, 07:17 PM |#476  
Flag Nha Trang City
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNForces

I haven't tried the apps you listed, but I have a similar behavior with Google Maps Navigation; once I tap on "Get directions.", Maps force close. Tried disabling PerfectColorBar and the problem is gone. Using the blacklist feature is not effective unfortunately.
Using PerfectColorBar(KK) (1.4.3)
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500.
ROM: gtbluesky's stock-based MIUI 7 (6.6.3) HERE

I have the same with google maps. It looklike this project is discontinue, so there are no one to fix it. Anyone have tried Flat Style Colored Bar, it look good but it make cpu always on 2 core with high clock.
9th July 2017, 05:48 PM |#477  
Flag Egypt - Cairo
Thanks Meter: 152

More
The thread is dead I think.
20th July 2017, 05:15 AM |#478  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
it would be a pity if the project stays abandoned since there is a hope for nougat users to use xposed again. maybe there is a chance that this module will work with android 7 with the latest available app version. this module is the one that i am really missing since my device upgraded to nougat.
20th July 2017, 08:48 AM |#479  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonnyBedlamBoy

it would be a pity if the project stays abandoned since there is a hope for nougat users to use xposed again. maybe there is a chance that this module will work with android 7 with the latest available app version. this module is the one that i am really missing since my device upgraded to nougat.

Have tried it on nougat. Not working keep saying is not activated in xposed installer. When it activated.
1st August 2017, 09:26 PM |#480  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Any download link? None in the first post. Thanks
6th August 2017, 12:31 AM |#481  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 522

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meistr91

Have tried it on nougat. Not working keep saying is not activated in xposed installer. When it activated.

I think the only hope is rovos official release of Xposed for SDK 24/25 to get an update for many modules and not for the Magisk module Xposed Systemless, maybe!

Send with much love & Android.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)