Beta version FAQ: Help and information about the 4.0 beta release! (kind of outdated)
I am presenting you here a Xposed module allowing you to take full control over the keys in your device!
When the screen is off/locked/on this module allows you to:
- send media play signals
- send media next/previous signals
- send volume up/down signals
- launch app shortcut actions
- simulate key presses
...with any buttons your phone might have!
- Disable original button functions
- Send a play signal when devices get plugged in
- Send signals only when selected devices are plugged in
- Set music volume when play signals are sent
- Set a media player to send the signals to
- Launch the selected player before sending signals
Features can be greatly customized to suit all possible needs!
Compatible with all Android versions from 4.1 'Jelly Bean' to 9.0 'Pie'.
Download: Physical Button Master Control on Xposed Module Repository
If you found this mod useful consider donating me a coffee, this will help me code ^^
If you want to help other people see this app in your language, feel free to contribute on CrowdIn:
PBMC translation project on CrowdIn
Xposed Framework: rovo89 & Tungstwenty
All translation project members over at CrowdIn
How to report problems efficiently?
- Enable the 'Debug log' in PBMC settings
- Use PBMC functions that don't work as intended
- Export the logs from Xposed app and put them on PasteBin
- Post here/send me the link along with more information about your device
Physical Button Master Control, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/XspeedPL/PhysicalButtonMod
Xposed Package Name: xeed.xposed.cbppmod
Current Stable Version: 4.1 confusing1
Stable Release Date: 2019-08-13
Last Updated 2019-08-14