It seems to completely circumvent the key intercept test screen. Scenario is:
1) Open key intercept test screen, hit intercept button
2) Press Vol Up (phone) to make sure it's intercepting, it is correctly intercepting
3) Press Volume Up Button on Headset
4) Headset button carries out the action on the phone, turning the volume up, key intercept doesn't show anything
5) Press Vol Up (phone) to make sure key intercept mode is still on, it is
Same issue with vol down, play/pause button, or vol up+vol down together which fires assistant
re torch If no one else is having the torch issue no need to worry about it, but if you do end up needing a logcat let me know I'll post one.
Same here. Sometime it saved, sometime not.
No crash, everything seems to work well, except the not saving issue.
I have an Samsung galaxy S7 flat with an Oreo ROM (from Teamexykings).
More tries today : 2 crash
1/ Choose "kill forgetting app" action crash PBMC
2/ When trying to change setting in "PBMC Settings", my phone stoped to respond : need hard reboot.