Play Store Changelog is an Xposed Module to always display an app's full changelog instead of the first four lines. I created it because it annoyed it that I had to click 'Read more' to see the full changelog.
Simply enable the module and reboot. After you changed any settings they are applied instantly.
Play Store Changelog supports Play Store 5.0.31 and higher.
Download from the Xposed Module Repository
Source code can be found on GitHub and is published under the GNU GPL v3 license.
Having any problems?
- Make sure the module is enabled in Xposed Installer and you rebooted afterwards.
- Make sure you're using the most recent version.
- Make sure your Google Play version is compatible.
Still not solved?
- Enable debugging in the settings.
- Replicate the problem (do what you were facing a problem with).
- Send me your Xposed Log (found in Xposed Installer).
Any comments, requests or questions?
- I'm open to feedback, just say it!
- If you have any questions or comments, name it this thread.
Even though everything I release is carefully tested, I can't guarantee nothing will ever go wrong. Use at your own risk!
If you're enjoying this module, donations are highly appreciated.
Play Store Changelog, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/P1nGu1n/PlayStoreChangelog
Xposed Package Name: com.p1ngu1n.playstorechangelog
Current Stable Version: v1.3.2
Stable Release Date: 2016-08-11
Last Updated 2017-10-15