FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Win Honor 9 Lite

[MOD][APP][XPOSED][4.1+] Power Nap for Xposed - Sony's Stamina Mode for all devices!

189 posts
Thanks Meter: 802

By waylaidwanderer, Senior Member on 9th April 2015, 10:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from waylaidwanderer: Power Nap for Xposed is a replacement for Sony's Stamina Mode for all devices!
11th September 2015, 07:46 AM |#1001  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bergisches Land
Thanks Meter: 2,793

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha117

does this work with lg g4?

Yes.

Musicbee
11th September 2015, 07:27 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Project should be open sourced. I'm sure that someone is willing to fork Powernap and continue development.
11th September 2015, 08:12 PM |#1003  
Flag New Westminster
Thanks Meter: 725

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicbee

Project should be open sourced. I'm sure that someone is willing to fork Powernap and continue development.

What are you talking about? I'm not part of the Gplus community.... Has the developer stopped this project?
11th September 2015, 08:27 PM |#1004  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 55

More
for those crying about lack of update. the dev has posted a sneak peak into the next version on G+
12th September 2015, 01:01 AM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Very nice app! Some questions:

1) If I use IMs and need Push Notifications, and I don't whitelist these apps, will I get notifications when I unlock the phone, or I will never get them?

2) Is it good to not whitelist these apps? does it break some functionality? what are advantages and disadvantages of each one?
a) Missed It! (to have a badge counter on app icons)
b) Secret Video Recorder (app that records videos even if screen off)
c) Smart Network (an automated way to change your mobile data state (Off, 2G/GSM only, 3G...))
d) Spotify / TuneIn Radio (to listen music even if screen off)
e) Wakelock Detector

Thanks in advance
12th September 2015, 04:11 AM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiros

What are you talking about? I'm not part of the Gplus community.... Has the developer stopped this project?

No, he hasn't.
12th September 2015, 08:50 AM |#1007  
Flag Purwokerto
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Use PowerNap Now on Mine Phone JB 4.2.2 but why i not get The Statistic Log?
12th September 2015, 09:12 AM |#1008  
i sent a request to get the app does the developer take long to accept want to try this asap
12th September 2015, 11:20 AM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirishiolo

Very nice app! Some questions:

1) If I use IMs and need Push Notifications, and I don't whitelist these apps, will I get notifications when I unlock the phone, or I will never get them?

2) Is it good to not whitelist these apps? does it break some functionality? what are advantages and disadvantages of each one?
a) Missed It! (to have a badge counter on app icons)
Thanks in advance

1. I find IM behaviour a little inconsistent with PowerNap. I've whitelisted WeChat, notifications usually get through as expected but not always.

WhatsApp is not whitelisted. so when you unlock the phone you're not given a push notification unless a new message comes in (or you open the app anyway).

2.(a) i've haven't whitelisted Missed It!, WeChat (whitelisted above) still gets the badge counter when i unlock the phone
The Following User Says Thank You to voodoo.mutt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift voodoo.mutt Ad-Free
12th September 2015, 02:14 PM |#1010  
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 173

More
I get SOD (Sleep of Death, phone is turned on, but can't turn the screen on) and sudden reboots when using this on Samsung Galaxy s6.
12th September 2015, 02:52 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 632

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faspaiso

I get SOD (Sleep of Death, phone is turned on, but can't turn the screen on) and sudden reboots when using this on Samsung Galaxy s6.

Did you whitelist Android System?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery saver, doze, power nap, stamina mode, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)