FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 9 Lite

[MOD][APP][XPOSED][4.1+] Power Nap for Xposed - Sony's Stamina Mode for all devices!

189 posts
Thanks Meter: 801

By waylaidwanderer, Senior Member on 9th April 2015, 11:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from waylaidwanderer: Power Nap for Xposed is a replacement for Sony's Stamina Mode for all devices!
11th April 2015, 06:04 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 150

More
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by popy2006

i am running 5.0.2 on my 7, does it works for you?
thx
pOpY

Yes, xposed works quite well on my RR 5.0.2 Rom.
There are just few modules that don't work 'cause aren't still being updated by their devs for Lollipop.

11th April 2015, 08:31 PM |#102  
OP Senior Member

More
Also did some testing of my own last night. 6h 13min of sleep, 1% battery lost, no wakelocks, probably 100% deep sleep.

http://imgur.com/a/ewIws
The Following User Says Thank You to waylaidwanderer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift waylaidwanderer Ad-Free
11th April 2015, 08:46 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylaidwanderer

Also did some testing of my own last night. 6h 13min of sleep, 1% battery lost, no wakelocks, probably 99-100% deepsleep.

http://imgur.com/a/ewIws

Wow, awesome!! Would be really Nice if you get this Baby stable 😜

I can't Wake my Device when it goes to standby (screen off) and powernap is active.

Can I'll Make a log, also when I'll get bsod ? How?

Thx
11th April 2015, 10:12 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 304

More
I'm testing it on JellyBean(4.2.1)and I select Whatsapp to keep my notifications but I don't reveive them, only when I open again Whatsapp they appear and if I look the time of the messages they are received while the screen its OFF.

Looking at the Xposed Log I can only see "[PowerNap] Whitelist updated. Count: 4"
11th April 2015, 10:27 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
If I cannot insert Google Cloud Messaging (GCM service) into whitelist, I cannot receive any notifications with greenify donate version. Can you insert the possibility to add activities and services in whitelist too?
12th April 2015, 03:38 AM |#106  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 20

More
which basic apps should be added in whitelist. pls help since I m facing some issues.
1. mobile data not getting on automatically althuogh it is on in setting.I have to do it manually.
2. clock time in status bar not getting changed although alarm is working.
12th April 2015, 04:25 AM |#107  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I am having heating issue and battery drain while using it..😕
12th April 2015, 04:25 AM |#108  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Wow, awesome!! Would be really Nice if you get this Baby stable

I can't Wake my Device when it goes to standby (screen off) and powernap is active.

Can I'll Make a log, also when I'll get bsod ? How?

Thx

I'm looking into the problem, but as far as I know there's no way to retrieve the logcat if your phone reboots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasd-

I'm testing it on JellyBean(4.2.1)and I select Whatsapp to keep my notifications but I don't reveive them, only when I open again Whatsapp they appear and if I look the time of the messages they are received while the screen its OFF.

Looking at the Xposed Log I can only see "[PowerNap] Whitelist updated. Count: 4"

I'll download Whatsapp to see if I can find the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progressive82

If I cannot insert Google Cloud Messaging (GCM service) into whitelist, I cannot receive any notifications with greenify donate version. Can you insert the possibility to add activities and services in whitelist too?

Activities/services are tied to package names most of the time, so as long as the package (aka app) is whitelisted it should be fine. But you're right, there's no package for GCM (but I'll whitelist it manually).
The Following User Says Thank You to waylaidwanderer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift waylaidwanderer Ad-Free
12th April 2015, 04:36 AM |#109  
Flag Georgia
Thanks Meter: 690

More
Last kmsg is logcat saved from last session before the reboot

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2
12th April 2015, 11:16 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:

I'm looking into the problem, but as far as I know there's no way to retrieve the logcat if your phone reboots.

Activities/services are tied to package names most of the time, so as long as the package (aka app) is whitelisted it should be fine. But you're right, there's no package for GCM (but I'll whitelist it manually).

Try to get a logcat now with alogrec....

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Quote:

Try to get a logcat now with alogrec....

Does Not work, device is awake all the time 😞
12th April 2015, 12:17 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 304

More
Quote:

Ok, now after rebooting again seems that I receive the messages it sounds and vibrate but It freezes vibrating like 5 seconds till the phone reboots itself. I have the status bar clock bug too. For now I'm going to wait for the next release.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery saver, doze, power nap, stamina mode, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)