FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[MOD][APP][XPOSED][4.1+] Power Nap for Xposed - Sony's Stamina Mode for all devices!

189 posts
Thanks Meter: 804
 
By waylaidwanderer, Senior Member on 9th April 2015, 10:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from waylaidwanderer: Power Nap for Xposed is a replacement for Sony's Stamina Mode for all devices!
9th June 2015, 06:09 AM |#511  
der_Kief's Avatar
Senior Member
keŋɡɐ
Thanks Meter: 281
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyzko

Yeah, It takes some time
Just reboot, use your phone and drink some tea or something, the statistics should be there , check the attachement

Doesnt work here ... no statistics for me.
Im on latest CM12.1
 
 
9th June 2015, 06:47 AM |#512  
Senior Member
Flag las pinas
Thanks Meter: 206
 
More
where's the download link?
9th June 2015, 07:06 AM |#513  
Portgas D. Ace's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bergisches Land
Thanks Meter: 2,824
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfuzzyyy

where's the download link?

You can find it in the OP, see Installation Instructions.
9th June 2015, 12:46 PM |#514  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
So this app is pretty great. Thanks for making it. I've got a feature request. It's really great that we can set endurance mode to only kick in at a specified battery level, but it'd be nice if we could also have it activate a stricter profile at a certain battery level. This would allow us to use a less strict profile for most occasions and then automatically block more stuff when battery is low.

Again, this app is awesome. Thanks for sharing
9th June 2015, 01:50 PM |#515  
Xyzko's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saltillo
Thanks Meter: 352
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by der_Kief

Doesnt work here ... no statistics for me.
Im on latest CM12.1

I'm on a cm12.1 based rom and it works :/
Try setting SELINUX to permisive using SELinuxModeChanger and try again, maybe that's the trouble...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xyzko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xyzko Ad-Free
9th June 2015, 04:40 PM |#516  
aloom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyzko

I'm on a cm12.1 based rom and it works :/
Try setting SELINUX to permisive using SELinuxModeChanger and try again, maybe that's the trouble...

Im facing the same issue aswell on cm 12.1 and I already changed selinux to permissive but still no statistics.
9th June 2015, 06:25 PM |#517  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloom

Im facing the same issue aswell on cm 12.1 and I already changed selinux to permissive but still no statistics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @der_Kief

Doesnt work here ... no statistics for me.
Im on latest CM12.1

for people running cm 12.1 or cm 12.1 based roms that don't show statistics, try this. flash supersu from recovery and set selinux to permissive with SELinuxModeChanger as mentioned by @Xyzko. grant root to powernap and selinuxmodechanger with supersu, reboot phone. don't check statistics right away after phone restarts. just reboot, let the screen turn off and leave it for a couple of minutes and statistics should appear the next time you check. if it still doesn't appear reboot again and let screen turn off for a couple minutes and check again.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kttlbll For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kttlbll Ad-Free
9th June 2015, 10:09 PM |#518  
aloom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttlbll

for people running cm 12.1 or cm 12.1 based roms that don't show statistics, try this. flash supersu from recovery and set selinux to permissive with SELinuxModeChanger as mentioned by @Xyzko. grant root to powernap and selinuxmodechanger with supersu, reboot phone. don't check statistics right away after phone restarts. just reboot, let the screen turn off and leave it for a couple of minutes and statistics should appear the next time you check. if it still doesn't appear reboot again and let screen turn off for a couple minutes and check again.

Flashing super su fixed it thanks.
10th June 2015, 04:17 AM |#519  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttlbll

for people running cm 12.1 or cm 12.1 based roms that don't show statistics, try this. flash supersu from recovery and set selinux to permissive with SELinuxModeChanger as mentioned by @Xyzko. grant root to powernap and selinuxmodechanger with supersu, reboot phone. don't check statistics right away after phone restarts. just reboot, let the screen turn off and leave it for a couple of minutes and statistics should appear the next time you check. if it still doesn't appear reboot again and let screen turn off for a couple minutes and check again.

Fixed, ty
10th June 2015, 08:12 PM |#520  
moonryder's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag southern
Thanks Meter: 760
 
More
is it reasonable to disable Stamina Mode on my Xperia Z1 compact while using Power Nap or can i use them parallel?
11th June 2015, 06:40 AM |#521  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm using this on mi 2013 Moto X with the brasilian soak of Lollipop 5.1
the thing is that I can't make active display work.

Anyone can tell me wich service add to the whitelist?

Very gratefull in advance...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery saver, doze, power nap, stamina mode, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes