By gkillershots, Senior Member on 29th July 2017, 11:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th September 2019, 06:38 PM |#211  
Cornwall
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitzz

I've uninstalled it and have installed it again, this doesn't help. When I activate it I have to reboot to be fully functional and it makes the system freeze. It is not so when it is deactivated from EdXposed.

+1 on this issue

6th September 2019, 09:39 PM |#212  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:

I've uninstalled it and have installed it again, this doesn't help. When I activate it I have to reboot to be fully functional and it makes the system freeze. It is not so when it is deactivated from EdXposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senliast

For me it still doesn't work too. The animation just disappears (the screen immediately gets black if turning off, even no standard Android dimming animation). Xposed Log included. In the log is something with "remove native screen off animation failed, class not found" written.

ScreenOffAnimation 1.9, pixel 2, pie, edxposed yahfa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwchips

+1 on this issue

I need proper logcats in order to fix the issue, some of you sent the xposed logs that have nothing to do with the issue and some have sent nothing
7th September 2019, 02:07 AM |#213  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
In order to make one adequate .log we have to get the opportunity to do it and save it, but unfortunately when this moment comes the system is unstable to make whatever operation you want freely. In case there is another sophisticated method we don't know about.
7th September 2019, 05:13 AM |#214  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Not working for me on OP6 stock pie. When I preview the animation, nothing happens. There is no entry in the log so nothing to attach here.
7th September 2019, 01:02 PM |#215  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
@gkillershots ok, i made a normal logcat, strating at boot and also locked the device 2 times (at 13:56:06 and 13:56:13). Yes, i agree
that logcat contain much more relevant info as Xposed log. Hope it will help you)
Attached Files
File Type: zip logcat.zip - [Click for QR Code] (387.1 KB, 4 views)
8th September 2019, 10:39 PM |#216  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senliast

@gkillershots ok, i made a normal logcat, strating at boot and also locked the device 2 times (at 13:56:06 and 13:56:13). Yes, i agree
that logcat contain much more relevant info as Xposed log. Hope it will help you)

nice... but no errors are found on the logs, do the module appears as enabled for you? when it's active on edxposed and you go to the main app screen is that red inactvie module message present?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelnine

Not working for me on OP6 stock pie. When I preview the animation, nothing happens. There is no entry in the log so nothing to attach here.

select a animation and reboot, preview is bad

Quote:

In order to make one adequate .log we have to get the opportunity to do it and save it, but unfortunately when this moment comes the system is unstable to make whatever operation you want freely. In case there is another sophisticated method we don't know about.

logcat is over adb, also liveboot from chainfire
9th September 2019, 07:07 AM |#217  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:

nice... but no errors are found on the logs, do the module appears as enabled for you?

No red message, module active, rebooted even 2 times, after activating of module and after selecting animation.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
animation, crt anim, crt on, screenoffanimation, screenon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)