Thanks Meter: 44

By Snapcept, Junior Member on 30th May 2018, 11:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st June 2018, 06:16 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapcept

It shouldn't send any screenshot notifications out of itself.
Snaps and stories are saved automatically, you don't have to do anything (so don't take screenshots yourself if you did that).

You can send me your Xposed log if it happens again but I doubt there will be any useful information.
I can't seem to reproduce the notification, even when developing and breaking Snapchat a few times I still haven't gotten any notifications.

Do you have any other Snapchat Xposed modules installed? Try disabling those and see if it is fixed.

i have no other snapchat modules.
actually i've no screen cap notification, and no notification on the friend's side.

i forgot to say that i applied the wipe in the folder "/data/user/0/com.snapchat.android/files/media_cache"
and let snapchat resynch the stories after reboot.

so for me it's all good
The Following User Says Thank You to suicyko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift suicyko Ad-Free

1st June 2018, 08:31 PM |#12  
Flag Multan
Thanks Meter: 3

More
None. The only module i used was the SnapIntercept before it was outdated as well. I asked my friend to send me a couple of snaps. Simply opening them sent him screenshot notifications while I don't get any text that i have taken a screenshot which usually shows when you do like "You took a screenshot". I guess I'll try again.
2nd June 2018, 12:03 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It doesn't seem to download the snap videos,
How do I stop it from automatically downloading snap stories that automatically load

Also is there a way to make it download into one folder rather than creating a separate folder for each person.

Thanks.
2nd June 2018, 08:12 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It saves only photos but not videos for me. What am i doing wrong?
2nd June 2018, 02:13 PM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizkit12

It doesn't seem to download the snap videos,
How do I stop it from automatically downloading snap stories that automatically load

Also is there a way to make it download into one folder rather than creating a separate folder for each person.

Thanks.

Please read the thread, one of ur questions have already been asked, by me, and answered.

There is no UI for this module, so u take it as it comes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam3Sixty

Working great here

Couple suggestions:
• save story images into one folder, not separate user name folders (to not clog up gallery apps with hundreds of new folders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapcept

You should probably just create a ".nomedia" file in the stories directory for now, I'll re-visit your suggestion later.

Sent from my OnePlus 5T using XDA Labs
4th June 2018, 11:24 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello! Let me start by thanking you for starting and working on this project It's really nice to have the option to save all the stuff that I receive on snapchat once again, it's been a while since SnapIntercept was updated haha. Sadly I am having no luck getting your module to work on my configuration. I have not yet had time to check the GitHub repository and see if I can do some debugging myself, but I thought I would post a reply here and maybe get some directions to resolving my troubles.

So my configuration is the following:

OnePlus 6 running OxygenOS 5.1.5, rooted via Magisk.
I have the Xposed Framework SDK27 module installed,. 90.2-beta3 (Stystemless)
I am running snapchat version 10.33.0.0 Beta and version 1.6.0 of your module

Is this configuration even supposed to work? I am unsure.
I am getting no Toast messages and no files have appeared other than Android/data/local.snapcept/files, which is empty.

Thanks in advance to anybody taking the time to write a reply, have a nice day
4th June 2018, 11:46 AM |#17  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 151

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spakesheare

Hello! Let me start by thanking you for starting and working on this project It's really nice to have the option to save all the stuff that I receive on snapchat once again, it's been a while since SnapIntercept was updated haha. Sadly I am having no luck getting your module to work on my configuration. I have not yet had time to check the GitHub repository and see if I can do some debugging myself, but I thought I would post a reply here and maybe get some directions to resolving my troubles.

So my configuration is the following:

OnePlus 6 running OxygenOS 5.1.5, rooted via Magisk.
I have the Xposed Framework SDK27 module installed,. 90.2-beta3 (Stystemless)
I am running snapchat version 10.33.0.0 Beta and version 1.6.0 of your module

Is this configuration even supposed to work? I am unsure.
I am getting no Toast messages and no files have appeared other than Android/data/local.snapcept/files, which is empty.

Thanks in advance to anybody taking the time to write a reply, have a nice day

It won't work on Beta.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
4th June 2018, 03:37 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidKing18

It won't work on Beta.

Hey! I got the APK from apkmirror which only had a beta version, did not realize that there was a difference. I've been looking for the non-beta version but cannot find it on apkmirror, which is the only source I trust. Does anyone have a reputable website or perhaps even a link to an apk?

PS: I've tried with 10.31.5.0, no luck..

Thanks!
4th June 2018, 03:53 PM |#19  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 151

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spakesheare

Hey! I got the APK from apkmirror which only had a beta version, did not realize that there was a difference. I've been looking for the non-beta version but cannot find it on apkmirror, which is the only source I trust. Does anyone have a reputable website or perhaps even a link to an apk?

PS: I've tried with 10.31.5.0, no luck..

Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5t...w?usp=drivesdk

The Following User Says Thank You to DroidKing18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DroidKing18 Ad-Free
4th June 2018, 08:41 PM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidKing18

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5tuCxGz-TXBekZrfoVX4vnToyaTIjym/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks dude, works like a charm! <3
The Following User Says Thank You to spakesheare For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spakesheare Ad-Free
5th June 2018, 12:24 AM |#21  
Flag Brooklyn NY
Thanks Meter: 68

More
I noticed it stopped working and I couldn't figure out why until I saw on the play store snapchat updated to 10.33.5.0
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)