9 posts
Thanks Meter: 44

By Snapcept, Junior Member on 30th May 2018, 11:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th June 2018, 12:24 AM |#21  
Flag Brooklyn NY
Thanks Meter: 68

More
I noticed it stopped working and I couldn't figure out why until I saw on the play store snapchat updated to 10.33.5.0

5th June 2018, 01:20 AM |#22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2bacon

I noticed it stopped working and I couldn't figure out why until I saw on the play store snapchat updated to 10.33.5.0

I'll put out an update soon (few hours).
Want to add some extra features first.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snapcept For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Snapcept Ad-Free
5th June 2018, 09:15 AM |#23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapcept

Can't wait for the updat and features, but as a small suggestion, please do not go the same route as SnapSave or SnapPrefs, sometimes more isn't always better, in my opinion. A minimal module that saves what needs to be saved is perfect!!

Sent from my OnePlus 5T using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam3Sixty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Adam3Sixty Ad-Free
5th June 2018, 12:14 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam3Sixty

Can't wait for the updat and features, but as a small suggestion, please do not go the same route as SnapSave or SnapPrefs, sometimes more isn't always better, in my opinion. A minimal module that saves what needs to be saved is perfect!!

Sent from my OnePlus 5T using XDA Labs

I can agree with that. The Only nice thing to have would be the old Snapchat Overlay in the new Version. That was my favorite feature in snaptools.
But thank you for your work for me its working good !
5th June 2018, 12:19 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapcept

You're amazing! Where can we send donations?
The Following User Says Thank You to spakesheare For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spakesheare Ad-Free
5th June 2018, 04:03 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Seems to not be working for me. Even used your Google drive version of 10.33.0.0. is this because of the store update to 10.33.5.0?

EDIT: so it appears it's started to autodownload everyone's story whether I view it or not, but direct snaps aren't saving...???
5th June 2018, 06:07 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 964

Donate to Me
More
Could you add a white/black list? To only save snaps from certain people?
And maybe like we used to have from the past, that you decide which ones to save and which not by swiping, shaking or an onscreen button.
6th June 2018, 09:58 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
1) What is the lowest version of Snapchat does this module support?

2) Do you recommend we use MagiskHide, xprivlua or any other tools to hide it from Snapchat servers?

3) Where are the Snapchats saved?

4) Is every single story we view saved, even "discover"

If you need some help writing some detailed documentation, I would not mind helping

Regards,
6th June 2018, 02:13 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
hello OP, I looked at your source code on github and modified the app for 10.33.5.0 version(changed the names of the classes). Can you look at it and see if its okay? sorry if i did something wrong.

edit: its working
8th June 2018, 12:44 AM |#30  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 76

More
I'm wondering How you guys using Snapchat with xposed?
As installing xposed trigger safetynet and Snapchat doesn't work with failed safetynet..
Is there any workaround to use this?
8th June 2018, 01:47 AM |#31  
Flag St. Francis, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 394

More
To be honest, I havent done anything and its working just fine for me. I did have to re-log in once but I just uninstalled xposed, logged in to Snapchat, then reinstalled xposed. Been fine ever since. And I can go between versions so long as I dont log out by restoring the data only in Titanium Backup. Oh yeah, im on a Galaxy S5 still on MM if that matters.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)