FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][XPOSED] SnapFreedom v1.0

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 133

By kubinkie, Member on 26th September 2018, 11:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This app makes you feel free using Snapchat!

This app makes you feel free using Snapchat. With SnapFreedom You can save received snaps and stories, share images and videos from gallery, bypass screenshot detection, view of snaps and videos for unlimited time, spoof location or speed, use multiline captions or automatically save all chat messages. To share from the gallery, open a gallery app, select desired photo/video, click share, and choose SnapFreedom. Then, in Snapchat app, take a photo or record a video and selected file will be injected.

SnapFreedom 2.9 works with SC versions:
10.52.0.0 (1906)
10.51.0.0 (1903)
10.50.0.0 (1901)
10.49.0.0 (1900)
10.47.5.0 (1860)
10.45.5.0 (1851)
10.44.5.0 (1831)
10.44.0.0 (1828)

Make sure to use a proper version of Snapchat (remember to disable auto-updates in Google Play!), activate the module in xposed framework and reboot device.
Note: SnapFreedom is not working in Snapchat Alpha version - you must disable it.

Download:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/lp.kenic.snapfreedom

Feel free to give donation to a developer ;)
BTC: --inactive now--
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to kubinkie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kubinkie Ad-Free
27th September 2018, 01:35 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I've seen other snapchat mods where you have to view the story on the left in order for it to save. Does this one save if you view the stories on the right?
The Following User Says Thank You to iRoxas1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iRoxas1 Ad-Free
27th September 2018, 05:39 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoxas1

I've seen other snapchat mods where you have to view the story on the left in order for it to save. Does this one save if you view the stories on the right?

Just tested it and it appears not to save from the right
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coolcapnc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coolcapnc Ad-Free
27th September 2018, 10:54 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i have no idea how to use it. after enabling xposed modules and rebooting, viewing snap stories doesn't save. or do i have to tap on something before it save pics and stories
27th September 2018, 11:32 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Legend
27th September 2018, 05:15 PM |#6  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,201

More
Manual saving possible?

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prattham For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Prattham Ad-Free
27th September 2018, 11:21 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
How does it work? Is it suppose to work automatically or what? Cos I've got it installed and I don't see it doing anything.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
28th September 2018, 05:33 AM |#8  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
The best snapchat mod I've seen, works flawlessly, all snaps are saved systematically in folders with usernames. Also screenshots aren't detected by snapchat.
The Following User Says Thank You to divykjain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift divykjain Ad-Free
28th September 2018, 05:37 AM |#9  
Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Works Flawlessly ♥️🔥🔥 Awesome Brother ♥️ Keep Updated!

Using 10.41.5.0

Snaps are Saved in SnapFreedom Folder which has folders with usernames!

Steps :
1. Install Module
2. Activate it
3. Load Snaps (Snaps will be saved automatically)
28th September 2018, 09:47 AM |#10  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubinkie

This app makes you feel free using Snapchat!

With SnapFreedom You can save received snaps and stories, share images and videos from gallery, bypass screenshot detection or view of snaps and videos for unlimited time. To share from the gallery, open a gallery app, select desired photo/video, click share, and choose SnapFreedom. Then, in Snapchat app, take a photo or record a video and selected file will be injected.

Working with SC versions:
10.38.5.0 (1765)
10.40.0.0 Beta (1786)
10.40.5.0 (1787)
10.41.5.0 (1803)

Note: SnapFreedom is not working in Snapchat Alpha version - you must disable it.

Download:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/lp.kenic.snapfreedom

Feel free to give donation to a developer
PayPal: [email protected]

Please enable manual saving

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using XDA Labs
28th September 2018, 10:54 AM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 133

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirallasadams12

i have no idea how to use it. after enabling xposed modules and rebooting, viewing snap stories doesn't save. or do i have to tap on something before it save pics and stories

Make sure you've install proper version of SC. Try to reinstall it from e. g. APKMirror. All snaps are being saved automatically in /sdcard(may be internal storage)/SnapFreedom/username/, if you enable it in app settings. Discovery are not yet supported. Finally, try to grant storage permission to SC and SnapFreedom in system settings.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)