Post Reply Email Thread
28th September 2018, 09:54 AM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 127

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirallasadams12

i have no idea how to use it. after enabling xposed modules and rebooting, viewing snap stories doesn't save. or do i have to tap on something before it save pics and stories

Make sure you've install proper version of SC. Try to reinstall it from e. g. APKMirror. All snaps are being saved automatically in /sdcard(may be internal storage)/SnapFreedom/username/, if you enable it in app settings. Discovery are not yet supported. Finally, try to grant storage permission to SC and SnapFreedom in system settings.

28th September 2018, 09:58 AM |#12  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prattham

Please enable manual saving

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 XL using XDA Labs

For now, all snaps are being saved automatically in /sdcard(may be internal storage)/SnapFreedom/username/, if you enable it in app settings. Manual saving may be available in future, check for app updates.
The Following User Says Thank You to kubinkie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kubinkie Ad-Free
28th September 2018, 10:46 AM |#13  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubinkie

For now, all snaps are being saved automatically in /sdcard(may be internal storage)/SnapFreedom/username/, if you enable it in app settings. Manual saving may be available in future, check for app updates.

Also sharing is messed up
If i share a portrait image then it rotates to landscape and is zoomed in
Also can you add saving of sent snaps automatically and auto save chat messages in snapchat?

28th September 2018, 11:24 AM |#14  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prattham

Also sharing is messed up
If i share a portrait image then it rotates to landscape and is zoomed in
Also can you add saving of sent snaps automatically and auto save chat messages in snapchat?

SC is rotating an image (because of its metadata) and zooming it to fill screen. Quick fix is making a screenshot of your image displayed in gallery app and sharing this screenshot. In future version I will add image editor that will let you rotate, crop images and will fix this problem. Also I will add other mentioned functionalities soon.
28th September 2018, 11:43 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Great app bro...working flawlessly now.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
28th September 2018, 11:54 AM |#16  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubinkie

SC is rotating an image (because of its metadata) and zooming it to fill screen. Quick fix is making a screenshot of your image displayed in gallery app and sharing this screenshot. In future version I will add image editor that will let you rotate, crop images and will fix this problem. Also I will add other mentioned functionalities soon.

There are alot of request but first would be can you block ads?

28th September 2018, 03:36 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
A msg says module no activated in xposed
Did that and rebooted still the same
Any idea

Edit
My bad it was installing the data in sd card.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

The sharing feature would it be possible to share clips that are over 10 or 20 seconds long
28th September 2018, 05:06 PM |#18  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 588

More
Thank you for this, much appreciated!!
28th September 2018, 05:58 PM |#19  
Recognized Contributor
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,284

Donate to Me
More
wonderful. you're a saviour.
update if possible with more features of the now depreciated alternative
28th September 2018, 10:13 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Everything works fine for me. Even stories from the right side are getting saved👍 but it would be cool if snaps and stories are saved in different folders👌
28th September 2018, 11:59 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Awesome! This reminded me of the good old days using Snapprefs.

I was about to install it when I realized Snapchat got an update, 10.41.6.0... If I uninstall Snapchat to install the older version I will have to log in again and due to being rooted it won't let me in. Magisk hide won't work due to Xposed, and I don't want to disable it just so I can log into SC. So I'm just gonna wait for an update.

Anyways great job!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)