[MOD][XPOSED] SnapFreedom v1.0

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 132

By kubinkie, Member on 26th September 2018, 10:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th September 2018, 11:59 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Awesome! This reminded me of the good old days using Snapprefs.

I was about to install it when I realized Snapchat got an update, 10.41.6.0... If I uninstall Snapchat to install the older version I will have to log in again and due to being rooted it won't let me in. Magisk hide won't work due to Xposed, and I don't want to disable it just so I can log into SC. So I'm just gonna wait for an update.

Anyways great job!

29th September 2018, 12:02 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 309

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santi3598

Awesome! This reminded me of the good old days using Snapprefs.

I was about to install it when I realized Snapchat got an update, 10.41.6.0... If I uninstall Snapchat to install the older version I will have to log in again and due to being rooted it won't let me in. So I'm just gonna wait for an update.

Anyways great job!

Dude your a rooted user There's a xposed module that let's you install older versions of apps on newer versions so you wouldn't have to worry about Uninstalling Snapchat....

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
29th September 2018, 12:05 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Just disable xposed systemless module, reboot and login, then enable again systemless xposed, reboot, install/enable snapfreedom and reboot.
Al work perfect.
29th September 2018, 12:06 AM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoochyX

Dude your a rooted user There's a xposed module that let's you install older versions of apps on newer versions so you wouldn't have to worry about Uninstalling Snapchat....

Oh I didn't know that! Would you mind sharing the name of the module? Thanks in advance.
29th September 2018, 12:07 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 309

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grotesque02

Just disable xposed systemless module, reboot and login, then enable again systemless xposed, reboot, install/enable snapfreedom and reboot.
Al work perfect.

Some people don't have systemless xposed cause it doesn't install on all custom roms, the alternative I suggested works for for people that have xposed installed to the system

29th September 2018, 12:24 AM |#26  

More
I've just realized you can just download the apk of the version you want, install it over the one you have already installed and it will work right away... It was simpler than I thought it would be
29th September 2018, 12:26 AM |#27  
Flag Pakruojis
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Nice!
You should just maybe add a line in the settings mentioning where will the snaps be saved, so that no confusion would happen over "But where does it save?" question.
2 features I'd like to see in the future, if possible:
1) Auto Save Chat. Because why not. 😀
2) Manual save location selection - just because some phones don't have too much internal space so possible saving to external SD would be nice to have.
Thank you for your work.

Sent from my Xperia M2 Aqua using XDA Labs
29th September 2018, 12:39 AM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantazzo

Nice!
You should just maybe add a line in the settings mentioning where will the snaps be saved, so that no confusion would happen over "But where does it save?" question.
1) Auto Save Chat. Because why not.
2) Manual save location selection - just because some phones don't have too much internal space so possible saving to external SD would be nice to have.
Thank you for your work.

Yeah that'd be cool, but the thing with these kind of modules is that the more features you add, the harder it gets to keep up with the new versions of Snapchat. So I'd understand if the developer of this module keeps it simple.
29th September 2018, 01:17 AM |#29  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 132

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantazzo

Nice!
1) Auto Save Chat. Because why not.
Thank you for your work.

Version 1.1 released!
- Added option to automatically save chats
- Added simple image editor (rotate, crop, maintain screen aspect ratio)
- Added fix for EXIF image rotation information (images appeared in wrong orientation)
- SC 10.38.5.0 (1765) is no longer supported.

Download:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/lp.kenic.snapfreedom
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kubinkie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kubinkie Ad-Free
29th September 2018, 02:16 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
sadly i cant lon into snapchat anymore bc of rooted phone and no magisk
this module would have been perfect!
29th September 2018, 02:29 AM |#31  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antho02

sadly i cant lon into snapchat anymore bc of rooted phone and no magisk
this module would have been perfect!

I think that by disabling SuperSU and trying to log back in it will work, but I'm not sure though
The Following User Says Thank You to Santi3598 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Santi3598 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)