FORUMS

[MOD][XPOSED] Sudohide: Prevent apps from being detected by other apps

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 94

Post Reply Email Thread
20th March 2020, 03:08 PM |#311  
Quote:
Originally Posted by update.freak

If the setting is "Automatic updates via WLAN", will an update be performed automatically if YouTube Vanced suddenly appears in the PlayStore?

I have disabled auto updates, but yeah I suppose YouTube would be updated :/
22nd March 2020, 03:55 PM |#312  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippyEngine

No, in the latest play store hidden apps really show app sometimes. If you close play store and then open it again, the hidden apps stay hidden again for a while.

Same experience here...
23rd March 2020, 04:16 PM |#313  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baj24

Same experience here...

same for me. Obviously I updated all apps. Two I shouldn't have.
23rd March 2020, 05:10 PM |#314  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ambala, HR
Thanks Meter: 6,385

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippyEngine

No, in the latest play store hidden apps really show app sometimes. If you close play store and then open it again, the hidden apps stay hidden again for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baj24

Same experience here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtraWater

same for me. Obviously I updated all apps. Two I shouldn't have.

It's most likely because of a recent PlayStore/GMS update. It was working fine for me too before, but of late, I see my hidden apps in the updates available list. I just force close my Play Store and they get hidden again. I have auto-update off anyway, so they don't update on me in the background.
The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstep For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shadowstep Ad-Free
2nd April 2020, 02:28 PM |#315  
Thanks Meter: 4,020

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowstep

It's most likely because of a recent PlayStore/GMS update. It was working fine for me too before, but of late, I see my hidden apps in the updates available list. I just force close my Play Store and they get hidden again. I have auto-update off anyway, so they don't update on me in the background.

Unfortunately, killing the Play Store is not re-hiding my apps. šŸ˜¢
2nd April 2020, 10:15 PM |#316  

Donate to Me
More
I've finally found an easy and permanent way to detach apps from the Play Store since SudoHide is no longer working for me. Check this out! https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-...eeded-0184063/
Here's a working link for Apk Signer Orijinal.
The Following User Says Thank You to sjamie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sjamie Ad-Free
3rd April 2020, 12:15 PM |#317  
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,660

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjamie

I've finally found an easy and permanent way to detach apps from the Play Store since SudoHide is no longer working for me. Check this out! https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-...eeded-0184063/
Here's a working link for Apk Signer Orijinal.

You should try TeMiFi app. Support our xda devs. And you can do so much more with this app like taking logcats and stuff as well as detaching YouTube from play store https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...3806260/page31
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garylawwd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift garylawwd Ad-Free
3rd April 2020, 01:14 PM |#318  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garylawwd

You should try TeMiFi app. Support our xda devs. And you can do so much more with this app like taking logcats and stuff as well as detaching YouTube from play store https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...3806260/page31

This appears to be a very powerful app. Thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to sjamie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sjamie Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
privacy, xposed, xposed apps

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)