OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 138

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdc69

Hi Everyone

Another request for the latest apk if someone would have it and could PM it to me or give a location that would be great. I'm truly sorry to hear the developer has made such a hasty decision. After working on it all these years did he suddenly just discover how evil Grindr was LOL? It sounds to me like he had a bad experience meeting someone and is now taking it out by keeping it locked up and not letting others carry on with it. A real shame but they say time heals all wounds so maybe in the future he will reconsider. It's a shame he's causing all of us users a huge discomfort just because he had a bad experience. I know he gave long flowery reasons as to why he is quitting but I think thats just covering up a bad experience and all of us have to suffer for it.

I think its beyond insane for him to tell everyone to go out and meet people, sure nothing wrong with that but for many users thats not a option. Think of everyone in the closet, trans, guys with mobility issues or small towns where there are limited or no places for gays to mingle.

Okay, once again - I created this thing. I don't owe anyone anything - and telling me that I do, is just insulting.

I already stated in a previous post that I will more than likely resume development of this module in some, albeit limited form - and to kindly refrain from the assumptions and accusations pertaining to my own experiences on the app.

And I must reiterate: You can still use Grindr without the module!

Thanks, and have a wonderful day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrindrGuyNYC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GrindrGuyNYC Ad-Free

30th August 2019, 09:21 PM |#362  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Someone was nice and just sent me the latest APK (5.13.2) so if anyone else wants a copy send me a PM. AS long as you are using a slightly older version of Grindr then 5.13.2 will work fine. If you upgrade to the latest version of Grindr it will no longer work.
The Following User Says Thank You to hrdc69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hrdc69 Ad-Free
2nd September 2019, 08:52 PM |#363  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
If someone else would be so kind as to pass 5.13.2 I would be grateful
8th September 2019, 07:32 PM |#364  
Quote:

Someone was nice and just sent me the latest APK (5.13.2) so if anyone else wants a copy send me a PM. AS long as you are using a slightly older version of Grindr then 5.13.2 will work fine. If you upgrade to the latest version of Grindr it will no longer work.

Got that apk still?
8th September 2019, 09:36 PM |#365  
Quote:

Nevermind I actually was able to hunt it down.

Sent from my Amzn Fire using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)