[MOD][XPOSED][GrindrMod](NEW!!)

154 posts
Thanks Meter: 138

By GrindrGuyNYC, Senior Member on 22nd June 2018, 07:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th October 2019, 09:12 PM |#371  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Anyone still has the latest grindrmod please ?
25th October 2019, 07:03 AM |#372  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Someone use last version with taichi?
26th October 2019, 07:03 PM |#373  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am interested too. Please PM me. Thanks
27th October 2019, 03:56 AM |#374  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Could anyone send me the latest version, please? I lost it with my broken cellphone
27th October 2019, 05:55 PM |#375  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Smile
If someone could send me the latest version of the app I would gratefully appreciate it. I actually had the APK and the latest version installed but my phone was stolen so I am starting all over again with a new phone. Thanks
29th October 2019, 12:39 PM |#376  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Grindr 5.13.2 APK
So it seems like no one is sharing it, so here it is:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zjihujz9by6sh/

I've added both the working APK and Xposed module. Both work fine on my end (no forcing of updates), so if there are problems I'll leave it to the community to provide any support.

It's on Mediafire and the link *will* expire in 14 days, so download it now; share it in the future!

@GalaxHe, @grotesque02, @jacllondon, @daekdroom, @hrdc69, @Ka1ex, @DragonFire1024, @mulderato, @KDR0, @sgloki77, @cboing, @samii992
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willysmith For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift willysmith Ad-Free
29th October 2019, 06:23 PM |#377  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willysmith

<can't post links>

I've added both the working APK and Xposed module. Both work fine on my end (no forcing of updates), so if there are problems I'll leave it to the community to provide any support.

It's on Mediafire and the link *will* expire in 14 days, so download it now; share it in the future!

@GalaxHe, @grotesque02, @jacllondon, @daekdroom, @hrdc69, @Ka1ex, @DragonFire1024, @mulderato, @KDR0, @sgloki77, @cboing, @samii992

Thank you!
31st October 2019, 02:52 AM |#378  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thank you.

I sure hope the developer picks it up again before Grindr drops support for 5.13, or someone else develops an xposed mod for similar purposes.
3rd November 2019, 01:48 AM |#379  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willysmith

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zjihujz9by6sh/

I can't intall on my oneplus one.
Maybe this apk is only for x64 phone?
5th November 2019, 03:41 PM |#380  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Resume work
Hey please resume the development, i can donate. And request others to do same as working for free is not that motivating
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samforlove For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Samforlove Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)