[MOD] [XPOSED] Keep Trash [v2.0.1]

762 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,476

By xenon92, Inactive Recognized Developer on 11th July 2014, 12:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th July 2014, 04:40 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 763

More
I have this on the log: The class requires resource-related hooks (which are disabled), skipping it.
13th July 2014, 11:12 AM |#12  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Keep Trash v1.1

NOTE - If you have previously disabled the GUI in v1.0, uninstall and reinstall Keep Trash to enable the new GUI to see the customization options.
  • Ability to choose which icons you want to show up in official Google Keep's action bar (any combination from Archive, Delete and Share can be set. Any one among these, any two, all or none)
  • Switch from Holo theme to Holo light with dark action bar
  • Remove 'Disable GUI' checkbox
  • Enable 'Open Google Keep in Play Store' permanently
  • Code clean up

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec0der

I have this on the log: The class requires resource-related hooks (which are disabled), skipping it.

Please post the Xposed log and logcat with v1.1.
The Following User Says Thank You to xenon92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xenon92 Ad-Free
13th July 2014, 01:08 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
i got a really cool idea right now, how about a "keep trash" module for Google chrome? it would be really cool to have New tab, share, print and desktop mode buttons in the action bar of chrome
The Following User Says Thank You to xdauser7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xdauser7 Ad-Free
14th July 2014, 03:58 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 763

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon92

Please post the Xposed log and logcat with v1.1.

Attached: xposed_error_20140714_104317 Thank you.
14th July 2014, 08:52 AM |#15  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec0der

Attached: xposed_error_20140714_104317 Thank you.

Please take a logcat and post here.

Follow the following steps:

- Reboot phone
- Start taking logcat
- Open Keep Trash GUI (v1.1)
- Open Keep
- Stop logcat

Post it here.

This is the source code from XposedBridge: THIS & THIS & THIS

So go to
Code:
/data/data/de.robv.___/conf/
and check if there exists a file named disable_resources there. If it is there, do your research as to why it is there. If you feel comfortable enough after your research, remove the file and test again.
14th July 2014, 09:18 PM |#16  
Flag Bountiful
Thanks Meter: 557

More
Any plans to modify the acton bar that is shown when a note is open?

With my usage (widget on home screen, notes are accessed from the widget), this would be very useful!
16th July 2014, 07:40 AM |#17  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeve4

Any plans to modify the acton bar that is shown when a note is open?

With my usage (widget on home screen, notes are accessed from the widget), this would be very useful!

Actually yes. I am thinking about moving 'Show Checkboxes' in the note editor from overflow menu to action bar. I use it there a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to xenon92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xenon92 Ad-Free
16th July 2014, 08:52 PM |#18  
Flag Highlands, Scotland
Thanks Meter: 65

More
I would prefer the Share button there. It seems more natural for me to write something and then send it to Google Drive by clicking on the icon in the action bar than having to go to the Browser screen and then save it.

Great module by the way, thanks.
17th July 2014, 05:34 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 579

More
Your module really rocks! Keep up in good work

But here are a little request.. Don't you think that icons on action bar are too big? MDPI device here

Odoslané z Desire X pomocou Tapatalku
17th July 2014, 06:10 PM |#20  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m+a+r+k

I would prefer the Share button there. It seems more natural for me to write something and then send it to Google Drive by clicking on the icon in the action bar than having to go to the Browser screen and then save it.

Great module by the way, thanks.

Google Keep can be accessed from a browser too - https://keep.google.com/

If you mean 'Share' icon to be in action bar while a note is being edited.. Maybe in future..

Quote:
Originally Posted by //.dax

Your module really rocks! Keep up in good work

But here are a little request.. Don't you think that icons on action bar are too big? MDPI device here

Odoslané z Desire X pomocou Tapatalku

Yes they seem a little bigger for an MDPI device. I own a HDPI device, and they seem fine on my device at least (as you can see from the screenshots). I'll reduce the size for MDPI in future release.
17th July 2014, 06:12 PM |#21  

Donate to Me
More
Keep Trash updated to v1.2.

CHANGELOG:
  • Ability to choose which icons (Archive or Show/Hide checkboxes) should show up in action bar when the note is being edited in the official Google Keep app (any combination can be selected)
  • Add android L style floating button to open Google Keep from Keep Trash (thanx to FAB library)
  • Change supported android version to 4.0.3+ (API 15+) (Google Keep supports 4.0.3+ only)
  • Fix module description in Xposed Installer after install
  • Add padding to "Share" icon to make it a bit smaller
  • Set action bar color to blue

It seems that the 'Delete' menu item in note editor for action bar is given its properties somewhere in the Keep's java code too.That code is obfuscated. So for now, its not possible to move 'Delete' to action bar in note editor mode.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xenon92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xenon92 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)