FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD] [XPOSED] Keep Trash [v2.0.1]

762 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,476
 
By xenon92, Inactive Recognized Developer on 11th July 2014, 12:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th June 2016, 11:49 AM |#51  
marcdw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,906
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert342

Does this module is compatible with Android 6.0? Cheers.

Sending from my Oukitel K10000 via Tapatalk

Yes it is. I've used it on a few MM ROMs.

LG G3 D851, PAC-MAN LP ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5
26th June 2016, 11:08 PM |#52  
Artieza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 171
 
More
Great work, but what about swipe right/left for delete/archive?
14th September 2016, 09:18 AM |#53  
geomex's Avatar
Member
Flag Mocsow
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Google keep ver. 3.3.365.1 dont work module.
26th September 2016, 08:02 PM |#54  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 350
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geomex

Google keep ver. 3.3.365.1 dont work module.

It works. But the icons aren't gray colored but white. You can decompile the app and edit the required icons to gray color.
1st October 2016, 03:28 AM |#55  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 214
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anagramgenius

It works. But the icons aren't gray colored but white. You can decompile the app and edit the required icons to gray color.

Ah, so that's the reason. Damn Google and their constant inconsistencies!

Hopefully the developer can update the module to fix it.
14th November 2016, 08:54 PM |#56  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Google keep ver. 3.3.431.0 don't work module.

Thanks.
15th November 2016, 04:23 AM |#57  
xenon92's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,476
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geomex

Google keep ver. 3.3.365.1 dont work module.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaha

Ah, so that's the reason. Damn Google and their constant inconsistencies!

Hopefully the developer can update the module to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaleon70

Google keep ver. 3.3.431.0 don't work module.

Thanks.

Currently I am on Nougat and as you know, Xposed framework isn't out for Nougat yet.

As soon as Xposed for Nougat is released, I'll update this module as well.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xenon92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xenon92 Ad-Free
21st November 2017, 10:03 PM |#58  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Any chance you're willing/able to "optimize" the widget?

On top of just being plain ugly a lot of the info is just taking up real estate - would be nice to do away with the account display, and the label in its entirety I guess.

EDIT: ****, just realized that last post is from _last_ November. We'll, Xposed is out for Nougat now.
9th April 2018, 08:48 AM |#59  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon92

Currently I am on Nougat and as you know, Xposed framework isn't out for Nougat yet.

As soon as Xposed for Nougat is released, I'll update this module as well.

Hello @xenon92, since Xposed for Nougat has now been released, can you please update this module? I was a little late to the party, and would really appreciate it if I could experience this awesome seeming module. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamMG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamMG Ad-Free
12th December 2018, 07:19 AM |#60  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Still no update.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes