No more limits for the Twitter clients
With this Xposed mod, the twitter clients will no longer suffer from the 100k limit of authorized users, so that this:
To use this Xposed mod, you need to create your own twitter tokens on the Twitter Dev Apps section (Update: fill also the callback url with any url, just don't leave it empty), and get your own Consumer Key and Secret, then insert them into the Xposed mod settings, and the Twitter client will work again.
I did this for mainly for Carbon, after reading that the developer is not going to make it accept custom keys, and I had some free time, so I did it. I mainly use Falcon Pro, but wanted to give Carbon v2.0 a try.
Supported Twitter clients:
- Carbon (by dots and lines)
- Janetter (Jane, Inc.)
- Others will come soon, hopefully with YOUR support.
Unsupported Twitter Clients (that supports custom Tokens internally):
- Falcon Pro (Follow this guide)
- Tweedle (select Advanced login)
I attached the apk of the Xposed mod.
You can also find this on the Xposed Repo
To make it run, you need to:
1- Install the attached APK
2- Enable the Xposed module in Xposed Framework
3- Insert your own Consumer key and secret in the settings of this xposed module
4- Enable the desired Twitter clients
5- Reboot your device.
You can find the source code for this mod on GitHub, feel free to add support for more clients, and I will include it in later versions.
- First release, supports only Carbon
- Gingerbread compatibility (to test)
- New APK signing certificate, to release MOD to xposed repo (to update from v0.1, you have to uninstall/reinstall).
- Added support for Janetter