FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][XPOSED] X Messenger Privacy - Enable essential privacy features in Messenger

566 posts
Thanks Meter: 572

By jiannist, Senior Member on 30th August 2016, 09:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2019, 02:53 AM |#1951  
Flag Mytilene, Lesvos
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Today the message about not being able to keep using such an old version (without the option to skip it) appeared for me even on 208 which is the latest working version.

So I had to begin using Per App Hacking for the Time Machine. I used 2019-06-01 13:00 as the time and it works fine.

What are the drawbacks of using time machine concerning the messages timestamps though? I noticed that the messages I send get a timestamp of 2 minutes ago for some reason.

Sent from my OnePlus 5 using XDA Labs

10th September 2019, 04:29 AM |#1952  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXAiRO

Today the message about not being able to keep using such an old version (without the option to skip it) appeared for me even on 208 which is the latest working version.

So I had to begin using Per App Hacking for the Time Machine. I used 2019-06-01 13:00 as the time and it works fine.

What are the drawbacks of using time machine concerning the messages timestamps though? I noticed that the messages I send get a timestamp of 2 minutes ago for some reason.

When you look on the stories its gonna be "Just Now" instead of the exact time. That's the only thing I noticed. As long as it's working fine I don't have problem with it.
Yesterday, 06:45 PM |#1953  
Thanks Meter: 23

Donate to Me
More
I bought premium version from play store a few months ago but I no longer find it in play store
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)