FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][XPOSED] X Messenger Privacy - Enable essential privacy features in Messenger

566 posts
Thanks Meter: 572

By jiannist, Senior Member on 30th August 2016, 09:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st August 2016, 12:10 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 399

More
Yes i enabled all features..and module in xposed.later i ll try on my tablet that runs 4.4.4 kitkat..

Στάλθηκε από το XT1643 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

31st August 2016, 01:58 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
There might be an issue with Marshmallow. So if anyone is experiencing problems with the module, please post here or contact me.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiannist For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jiannist Ad-Free
31st August 2016, 03:23 AM |#23  

More
I predict this to become one from the best 5 modules!(for me is the best)I think the first step is to find out in which OS's it works...what do u think?
The Following User Says Thank You to kos25k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kos25k Ad-Free
31st August 2016, 06:13 AM |#24  
I just bought premium version, this app is sure awesome

X-messenger

helping the developer.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

force close\

Too bad the app keeps FC, it crashes everytime i run the app. Did reboot but FC is very persistent.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBrowseGierza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrBrowseGierza Ad-Free
31st August 2016, 09:47 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrowseGierza

I just bought premium version, this app is sure awesome

X-messenger

helping the developer.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

force close
\

Too bad the app keeps FC, it crashes everytime i run the app. Did reboot but FC is very persistent.

Can you post me a logcat after the force close happens?
The Following User Says Thank You to jiannist For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jiannist Ad-Free
31st August 2016, 10:47 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
THANK YOU OP!
been searching for a similar module for a long time..

Could you maybe add a feature which blocks the annoying 'Call' + 'Videocall' buttons? I always press those on accident.
Thanks in advance
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Threbitsch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Threbitsch Ad-Free
31st August 2016, 11:08 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threbitsch

THANK YOU OP!
been searching for a similar module for a long time..

Could you maybe add a feature which blocks the annoying 'Call' + 'Videocall' buttons? I always press those on accident.
Thanks in advance

I will note each feature request, and those that can be implemented, will be implemented in a next version
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiannist For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jiannist Ad-Free
31st August 2016, 11:50 AM |#28  

More
also if possible to remove active now timestamp in also facebook app please 😉
The Following User Says Thank You to kos25k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kos25k Ad-Free
31st August 2016, 12:57 PM |#29  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 89

More
For me only hide the thumbs work I bought premium,
Android 6.0.1 PN ROM

Keep it up
The Following User Says Thank You to DevALT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DevALT Ad-Free
31st August 2016, 01:01 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threbitsch

Thanks in advance

Wow I agree, that would be a necessary feature, I'm constantly pocket calling friends lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Takash1M0T0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Takash1M0T0 Ad-Free
31st August 2016, 02:04 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
There seem to be some issues with KitKat. I am trying to resolve them.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)