5,335 posts
Thanks Meter: 19,417

By Kamy, Senior Member on 7th November 2013, 06:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Changelog
  • 2013/11/21
  • Fixed icon size for built-in battery theme
    2013/11/20
  • Fixed for battery not showing properly on plug/unplug status on TW 4.2.+ Non-International variants Sprint, T-mobile...
    2013/11/07
  • Added

Hello everyone,

Here I am sharing with you guys a xposed module called XBattery Themer. It's an engine theme just like theme chooser applying battery sets on fly without any reboot. The module has an in-built battery sample which is colorable means you can choose any color for it and apply instantly. As it's called "Themer" you can create themes separately and not as a xposed module but as a normal app so that no need to enable it on xposed framework but on the themer itself with a preview of battery sets. Themes for this engine are categorized to "colorable" which can easily set any color for (HSV, RGB or HEX code) and "non-colorable" which has stock look and cannot change its color.
This module is a cooperational app with the recognized developer @xperiacle, and developed version of XBatteries V1.1. I should say I have done almost nothing but sharing it here. Though I have brought over 30 themes (most of them brought from my xposed battery modules) that you can install them separately and have them all on the themer with instant preview and apply. All themes are rebuilt and resized for every resolutions including mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi and xxhdpi and should be working on all devices. You can find these themes on post 2 and also how to create a theme for this engine on post 3.

Supporting Devices
ALL rung android version of 4.+

How to install:
Download XposedInstaller.apk from here and install it
Launch the Xposed Installer, click on "Install/Update and give root permission"
Reboot
Then install XBattery Themer, enable it on Xposed framework and reboot.
If you like to install any theme install it as a normal app and it would be appeared instantly on the themer without any reboot.

Credit:
@xperiacle for the themer itself
@rovo89 for his wondeful framework
@OlliG for his amazing tool "The Rom Fumbler" aka "The Battery Icon Creator"
@RockRatt for testing

If you have any request regarding to xbattery themer please see post below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xperiacle

@kmokhtar79 - Thanks Mate for your support. XBatteryThemer would be nothing without your great themes.

To all users - Hope you guys are able to make XBatteryThemer work and hope you enjoy it. I would appreciate if you leave feedback and suggestions for improvement. Your opinions would help us improve this module better.

To battery themers - we appreciate if you could support this module and make your themes compatible with it. Future updates to the apps will include links to theme contributors threads so users can be able to go to your thread from within the app and download themes from your dedicated battery theme threads. PM me if you need support for making themes or help converting your existing themes for XBatteryThemer.

Thanks.

Download
XBatteryThemer_v1.2

Mirror 1
Xposed Repo
XBatteryThemer_v1.1
Mirror 1

Got problem on Kit Kat look following threads for how to turn to image base:
All devices [HOW TO][Special KK]Change The Battery Icon On KitKat Rom!
Samsung S4 [Ported MOD][HOW-TO] Imaged Battery for 4.4.2 KitKat I9505/I9500 Odex/Deodexed
Samsung Note 3 [MOD][HOW-TO] Imaged Battery for 4.4.2 KitKat NA6/NA7/NB3
Xperia [TUT]How To Change The Battery Icon On Stock Xperia KitKat..UPDATED!!

XDA:DevDB Information
Battery Themeing module, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
kmokhtar79, xperiacle
Xposed Package Name:

Version Information
Current Stable Version: V1.2
Stable Release Date: 2013-11-07

Created 2013-11-07
Last Updated 2014-12-15
The Following 177 Users Say Thank You to Kamy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kamy Ad-Free

7th November 2013, 06:19 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Theme post
Pack 1 and 2: Starter

List of themes:

Colorable(White)
BoxWhite.apk
CircleWhite.apk
ClockWhite.apk
GearWhite.apk
SammyWhite.apk
SprintBatteryWhite.apk
TachnoBattery.3QuarterWhite.apk
TachnoBatteryGaugeWhite.apk
Zoopa.Clock.White.apk
Zoopa.Clock.WideWhite.apk
Zoopa.Wide.V2.White.apk
Zoopa.Wide.V3.White.apk

non-Clorable(Stock)
BarGraph.Wide.V1.apk
BarGraph.Wide.V4.apk
BatterySymbol.V3.apk
BinaryBarBattery.apk
BrickBattery.Decimal.V1.apk
BrickBattery.V1.apk
CircleMod.V1.apk
HoneycombBattery.apk
SliderBattery.apk
SprintBattery.apk
TachoBattery.3Quater.apk
TwoBarsBattery.apk
Zoopa.3Quater.apk
Zoopa.Circle.apk
Zoopa.Circle.V2.apk
Zoopa.Clock.apk
Zoopa.Clock.Wide.apk
Zoopa.Gauge.apk
Zoopa.Wide.V1.apk
Zoopa.Wide.V3.apk

Pack 3: Fun pack

added in 2013/11/11, including
AlienBattery.apk
AndroidBattery.apk
AOKP.Minimal.Battery.apk
ApfelBattery.apk
BrickBattery.Solid.apk
BubbleBattery.apk
CastawayBattery.apk
CircleArrowBattery.apk
Segment.Box.apk

Pack 4: Exclusive Sets

added in 2013/11/13, including
Angle Battery
Kamran Battery

Pack 5: Stockish Sets

added in 2013/11/15, including
ApfelBattery1%.apk
DrakBlueGlass.Battery.apk
DrakRedGlass.apk
DrakRedGlass.Battery.apk
Edge_blue.Battery.apk
Edge_green.apk
Xperia.Stockbattery.Horizonal.apk
Xperia.Stockbattery.Vertical.apk
XperiaStockBlue.Battery.apk
XperiaStockBlue_Vertical.apk
xperiaZ.stockBattery.apk

@_alex74_'s themes

@_alex74_ just joint this thread and he is adding his themes in this post daily.

@linsalata28's themes

@linsalata28 just joint this thread and he is active and helping people to fulfill their request please ask your theme request from him.

Install each app normally.
The Following 106 Users Say Thank You to Kamy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kamy Ad-Free
7th November 2013, 06:19 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Angry Tutorial for how to make a theme for Xbattery Themer
Decompile two of themes one from colorable and one from non-colorable theme, you will see the differences in the androidmanifest.xml which contains the metadata that needs to be included so the module can detect the themes when installed. As you can see, it has the metadata "xbatterythemer.THEME" and "xbatterythemer.COLORABLE". When it is colorable, the value is set to true, otherwise it is false.

Code:
<application
        android:allowBackup="true"
        android:icon="@drawable/ic_launcher"
        android:label="@string/app_name"
        android:theme="@style/AppTheme" >

<meta-data android:name="xbatterythemer.THEME" android:value="Lime Green" />
	<meta-data android:name="xbatterythemer.COLORABLE" android:value="false" />
</application>
To make themes, it is the same like making the xposed battery modules described by @dully79 here. Edit the androidmanifest.xml and inserting the metadata for xbatterythemer, putting the necessary theme drawables, edit theme name in string.xml, and making sure you put the correct package name in the androidmanifest. Read here for better understanding.

If you already have a battery xposed module and would like to convert it to theme using in xbattery themer, all that needs to be done is to insert the metadata as described above and maybe remove the metadata for xposed so it doesn't run as an xposed module.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Kamy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kamy Ad-Free
7th November 2013, 07:28 AM |#4  
res/drawable
Thanks Meter: 3,413

Donate to Me
More
Sweet idea. Thanks for the link back also.

I'll try this out later and convert my battery modules over to use this.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dully79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dully79 Ad-Free
7th November 2013, 07:57 AM |#5  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,329

More
is this an official continuation of XBatteries, or another standalone project?
if i have XBatteries module installed, do i have to uninstall that before using this module?
The Following User Says Thank You to iamelton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamelton Ad-Free
7th November 2013, 08:03 AM |#6  
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445

More
@kmokhtar79 does it support gingerbread? if no then can u plz implement gingerbread & LDPI support?
7th November 2013, 08:04 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dully79

Sweet idea. Thanks for the link back also.

I'll try this out later and convert my battery modules over to use this.

Got to see you here mate, yeah I found this tool more convenient to apply my batteries and thanks for trying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelton

is this an official continuation of XBatteries, or another standalone project?
if i have XBatteries module installed, do i have to uninstall that before using this module?

This is developed version of Xbatteries module, and it's better to uninstall xbattery to avaid any conflict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid

@kmokhtar79 does it support gingerbread? if no then can u plz implement gingerbread & LDPI support?

I didn't try on GB, if you can install xposed framework this module can be working too I guess.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kamy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kamy Ad-Free
7th November 2013, 08:12 AM |#8  
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445

More
Quote:

I didn't try on GB, if you can install xposed framework this module can be working too I guess.

@kmokhtar79 i cant download it from androidfilehost.plz provide a mirror,i will try & report asap. thanks.
7th November 2013, 08:18 AM |#9  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 304

More
Of you could port over the horizontal battery from xbatteries, I would absolutely use this. Thanks in advance

Gesendet von meinem C6903 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dtekkt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dtekkt Ad-Free
7th November 2013, 08:30 AM |#10  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,329

More
will try the module and report back the result..

just noticed that the "Colorable.zip" download file has a "WhiteSamples.zip" file inside which seems to contain duplicate (or older version) theme apps..
this extra file doubles the total file size..
The Following User Says Thank You to iamelton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamelton Ad-Free
7th November 2013, 08:40 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beijing

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelton

will try the module and report back the result..

just noticed that the "Colorable.zip" download file has a "WhiteSamples.zip" file inside which seems to contain duplicate (or older version) theme apps..
this extra file doubles the total file size..

Thank you for report, link for "Colorable.zip" is corrected

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid

@kmokhtar79 i cant download it from androidfilehost.plz provide a mirror,i will try & report asap. thanks.

Please try another time

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtekkt

Of you could port over the horizontal battery from xbatteries, I would absolutely use this. Thanks in advance

Gesendet von meinem C6903 mit Tapatalk

later I would
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kamy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)