FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][Xposed] XGPM - Google Play Music mods

2,142 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd June 2016, 03:27 PM |#501  
h4waii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxr1998

Strange. It works without my module?

Works fine once XGPM is disabled.

Sent from my D5803 using XDA-Developers mobile app
2nd June 2016, 07:16 PM |#502  
Snowby123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 237
 
More
After having problems with the play music app for almost two weeks I finally found the problem just now. It is caused by a particular feature of this module. When I enable XGPM then launch the UI, when I enable "New design" one of two problems occurs; either Google Play Music crashes and force closes or The screen freezes and I must force restart the device to get it working again. If i disable that one feature everything works properly. What other information should I give to help address this issue?
8th June 2016, 11:01 PM |#503  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Does this work with 6.0 touchwiz ROMs?
9th June 2016, 02:03 PM |#504  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
I'm also getting the force close with the new design. Xposed log attachedhttps://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57595b24...133427.log.zip


Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaljr81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift metaljr81 Ad-Free
12th June 2016, 06:21 AM |#505  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The new player design doesn't work at 480DPI.
It causes google play music to crash at launch.

-Sent using my Galaxy Note 4 running Cyanogenmod 12.1 Nightly.
12th June 2016, 12:01 PM |#506  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Option in Play music to share via bluetooth
I was looking for a mod to add the share via option in Google play music especially share via bluetooth
12th June 2016, 01:08 PM |#507  
Maxr1998's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Augsburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]@[email protected]

I was looking for a mod to add the share via option in Google play music especially share via bluetooth

Sadly, Google doesn't support this at all, there isn't really a way to access the raw music files, especially for songs from the cloud (bought from Google Play, All access, uploaded, etc).
12th June 2016, 01:13 PM |#508  
Maxr1998's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Augsburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Donate to Me
More
It seems you didn't copy the full URL..

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4waii

Works fine once XGPM is disabled.

With all the other crash reports about it, do you have new design enabled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvsamson

Does this work with 6.0 touchwiz ROMs?

Don't see any reason why it shouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowby123

After having problems with the play music app for almost two weeks I finally found the problem just now. It is caused by a particular feature of this module. When I enable XGPM then launch the UI, when I enable "New design" one of two problems occurs; either Google Play Music crashes and force closes or The screen freezes and I must force restart the device to get it working again. If i disable that one feature everything works properly. What other information should I give to help address this issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaljr81

I'm also getting the force close with the new design. Xposed log attachedhttps://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57595b24...133427.log.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mega1Spawn

The new player design doesn't work at 480DPI.
It causes google play music to crash at launch.

Interesting. If it is really caused by DPI, this might explain a lot. I will take a look at it soon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maxr1998 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2016, 02:02 PM |#509  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxr1998

Sadly, Google doesn't support this at all, there isn't really a way to access the raw music files, especially for songs from the cloud (bought from Google Play, All access, uploaded, etc).

Not for cloud songs but for local ones that I can share..when people ask me to. Because I only use locally placed music files for listening.
13th June 2016, 08:43 PM |#510  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:

Interesting. If it is really caused by DPI, this might explain a lot. I will take a look at it soon.

I can run at 560, but not 480 or 320. I didn't try any lower. Seems this may be your issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaljr81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift metaljr81 Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 09:15 PM |#511  
Massi-X's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 308
 
More
New alternative version 2.0
@Maxr1998 I hope you'll read this.

Hi to all, I've worked in the last few days to this new version to fix many things that doesn't work in the previous ones.
In particular:
- Fix the loading of album art in the notification: indeed it never worked for me, now it's fixed
- Hide voice commands toggle
- Fixed error in nowplaying screen show in xposed log
- Added italian translation
Attached to this post there is the apk. It is signed differently, so you have to uninstall the previous version.

Maxr1998, I made a pull request on github with all the changes, give it a try!
Attached Files
File Type: apk app-debug.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.43 MB, 88 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Massi-X For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Massi-X Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google play music, music, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes