442 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,372

By zst123, Inactive Recognized Developer on 25th August 2013, 04:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th August 2013, 07:34 AM |#21  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Works pretty good. But for go SMS once I open from FN in halo window, sometimes launching normally will launch in a halo window until reboot

Sent from Navi
25th August 2013, 07:34 AM |#22  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 3,372

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reversegear

I can confirm this works on CM10 but not all apps will work.
I hope u can make halo bubble port also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg117

Gotta say, a legit halo bubble that integrates this would be far better then using with FN

Yea. I would love to . but as rovo89 said in this quote. There's too much. I will still look through if i can find a way though
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovo89

I agree. There is really much code that would need to be ported. I call it porting because it's not like you can copy and paste it, you will need to rewrite it using reflection and hooking and stuff. Not sure if really everything can be implemented and how far you have to go away from the original code. And that was only the first part, there is actually much more to it.

Let me put it like this: Xposed has its strengths in doing smaller changes to existing code. You can certainly use it for modifications with big effects (sometimes it doesn't even take much code if you find the right spot), but I wouldn't recommend it for mega patches. You always need to keep in mind that a patch only works as long as the surrounding conditions are stable. The bigger the patch, the bigger the chance that parts of it can't be applied.

-

But at least I fulfilled this guy's wish
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbus

Hey, I know there have already been questions for writing a Module for HALO from PA and rovo said it would be too much code to port, but how much effort would be necessary to open apps in an downsized Window, maybe in combination with an app like this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2334221

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zst123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zst123 Ad-Free
25th August 2013, 07:38 AM |#23  
Flag Tucson

More
I know it would take a ton, but hey, any things possible with code. ;P

Sent from Navi
The Following User Says Thank You to michaelg117 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift michaelg117 Ad-Free
25th August 2013, 07:39 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
the only apps thay did work for me is the new youtube app and all in one toolbox. anyway my phone is galaxy grand I9082 and on stock rom. . strangely all of my games opens in the window but my background is black. it does not show the background app I'm on
The Following User Says Thank You to AjDoc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AjDoc Ad-Free
25th August 2013, 07:51 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 388

More
bro.now it works with your new HALO))) 25.8.2013 great work done
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-25-13-15-52.jpg
Views:	1891
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	2211916   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-25-13-16-15.jpg
Views:	1851
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	2211917   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-08-25-11-58-09.jpg
Views:	1842
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	2211918  
25th August 2013, 08:04 AM |#26  
Flag Tucson

More
It'd be better if I didn't have to look at all these pinned applications in my pulldown though. Any suggestions?

Sent from Navi

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Oh and works on SGS4 ME7 Stock rooted.

Sent from Navi
25th August 2013, 08:07 AM |#27  

More
Quote:

It'd be better if I didn't have to look at all these pinned applications in my pulldown though. Any suggestions?

Sent from Navi

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Oh and works on SGS4 ME7 Stock rooted.

Sent from Navi

try using bubble launcher. I tried it and it does open somenof my apps in thrle floating window
25th August 2013, 08:09 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I know its not supposed to work but on CM10.3 on LG 4x i get a black backround and the screenshot function doesn't work.
Hope to port it soon seems nice!
25th August 2013, 08:10 AM |#29  
Flag Tucson

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AjDoc

try using bubble launcher. I tried it and it does open somenof my apps in thrle floating window

Opening them in a sperate window works with the FN window even with the HALO))) app off. But I think it'd be cool to get pins of certain apps in FN.

Sent from Navi
The Following User Says Thank You to michaelg117 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift michaelg117 Ad-Free
25th August 2013, 08:15 AM |#30  

More
Quote:

Opening them in a sperate window works with the FN window even with the HALO))) app off. But I think it'd be cool to get pins of certain apps in FN.

Sent from Navi

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...her+play+store
take a look at this. it opens app in the floating window even with halo))) off
The Following User Says Thank You to AjDoc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AjDoc Ad-Free
25th August 2013, 08:17 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
WOW ! App working on my Galaxy S advance
Stock 4.1.2 Rom. thanks for ur hard works.
wish u can manage bubble things too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
floating, halo, multiwindow, paranoid android, xposed module

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)