FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Do you like this module ?

Yes
 
33 Vote(s)
84.62%
No
 
2 Vote(s)
5.13%
Not bad
 
4 Vote(s)
10.26%

[MOD][XPOSED] XMultiZone StatusBar Clock

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 59
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Folks,
This is my first post related to development in XDA and really looking forward your suggestions to improve this module.

XMultiZone Clock
An Xposed Framework add-on module to show two clocks with different time zones at your status bar.

Preview Video
Features:
❤ Complete TimeZone list
❤ Hide the Clock completely
❤ Customizable Clock Dividers
❤ Set 12 or 24 hour format
❤ Takes care to not to hide notifications and quicksettings toggle.

Installation
1. If you don't already have XposedInstaller on your system, Click here to install it.
2. Install XMultiZoneClock.apk the same way you'd install any other apk.
3. Open the app and choose the timezone and other setting as you wish.
3 Enable XMultiZone Clock by reopening the XposedInstaller app and selecting 'Modules'
tap directly on the checkbox next to XMultiZone Clock, then back out and reboot
4. After reboot you can find one more clock at your statusbar

I tested it only in Nexus 4.

Playstore link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osedmulticlock

I request all the users to prefer to download the app and share feedback in Playstore . Downloading from Playstore will give me a way to keep track of the number of users. Thank you in advance.

APK File : Version 1.9.05 XMultiZoneClock1.9.05.apk

Credits
Appkiddo (aka) balachandarlinks http://www.facebook.com/appkiddo007

Version 1.9.05
1. Fixed a show stopper in 1.9.04 due to migration from eclipse to Android studio.

Version 1.9.04
1. Timezone corrections.
2. New search feature to quickly search your timezone.
3. Enabled material theme for lollipop devices in a hope that Xposed will reach lollipop someday

Version 1.9.03
1. AM/PM Indicator toggle defect is fixed.
2. Prefix 0 is stripped from hours in 12 hour format. Eg : 01:15 will be 1:15 here after.

Version 1.9.02
1. AM-PM text indicators option is added in addition to the symbols ☀/★

Version 1.9.01
1. Soft Reboot crash fix for Samsung devices.

Version 1.9
1. Reboot is now converted to Soft reboot. So It saves your time and device life.
2. Reboot crash on few devices will be fixed now.

Version 1.8
1. Hide/Unhide system clock or multiclock alone.

Version 1.7
1. Added an option to reboot phone from app
2. Bug fix in 12 hour format. Thanks to XDA member @rgrever2
NOTE: SuperUser permission added to reboot device through app.

Verision 1.6
1. Multiclock size bug fix when the clock position changes

Version 1.5
1. System Clock AM/PM bug fix.

Version 1.4
1. Bug fixes

Version 1.3
1. Set system clock size (Small/Medium/Big) and then select a relative size of MultiClock too in comparison with System Clock size.
2. Hours and Minutes will be two digits here after for both system clock and multi clock.
3. Find you current multiclock timezone at app's home screen.
4. Options are cleaned up and organized into groups.

Version 1.2
1. Select three different (Small/Medium/Big) clock sizes
2. Setup a divider between clocks
3. Notification Toggle issue is fixed

Version 1.1
1. An option is added to shuffle the position of System clock and MultiZone clock. So keep the MultiClock, left or right to the system clock as you like
2. Time delay is fixed. No more delays. It will be accurate here after.


History:
21-Nov-2014 - Version 1.9.04 and Version 1.9.05 release
25-Jun-2014 - Version 1.9.03 release
09-Apr-2014 - Version 1.9.02 release
16-Jan-2014 - Version 1.9.01 release
06-Jan-2014 - Version 1.9 release
04-Jan-2014 - Version 1.8 release
26-Dec-2013 - Version 1.7 release
22-Dec-2013 - Version 1.6 release
22-Dec-2013 - Version 1.5 release
21-Dec-2013 - Version 1.4 release
21-Dec-2013 - Version 1.3 release
18-Dec-2013 - Version 1.2 release
17-Dec-2013 - Version 1.1 release
15-Dec-2013 - First release
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to balachandarlinks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balachandarlinks Ad-Free
 
 
15th December 2013, 03:31 PM |#2  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11,732
 
More
Great work, keep up
The Following User Says Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauam Ad-Free
16th December 2013, 03:23 AM |#3  
tariq2kn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 170
 
More
Works on S3 4.3

Few sugestions:
1) The local time shifts to the left, keep it to the right corner.
2) The 24 hour clock's 0 isn't shown in the second time zone. I.e. 03:25 is shown as 3:25.
3) There is a delay of over 1 min. in the second time zone, not properly sync'd.

Nevertheless, good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to tariq2kn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tariq2kn Ad-Free
16th December 2013, 04:30 AM |#4  
balachandarlinks's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Thumbs up Thanks for your valid suggestions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tariq2kn

Works on S3 4.3

Few sugestions:
1) The local time shifts to the left, keep it to the right corner.
2) The 24 hour clock's 0 isn't shown in the second time zone. I.e. 03:25 is shown as 3:25.
3) There is a delay of over 1 min. in the second time zone, not properly sync'd.

Nevertheless, good work.

Thank you for the suggestions.
1) Will provide an option for clock position in next update.
2) Will be fixed in next update.
3) Yeah. I have noticed it after few hours. I will debug it.
The Following User Says Thank You to balachandarlinks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balachandarlinks Ad-Free
17th December 2013, 06:02 PM |#5  
balachandarlinks's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Post XMultiZone Clock Version 1.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by balachandarlinks

Thank you for the suggestions.
1) Will provide an option for clock position in next update.
2) Will be fixed in next update.
3) Yeah. I have noticed it after few hours. I will debug it.

Original Post is uploaded with a new apk with the following fixes,

1. An option is added to shuffle the position of System clock and MultiZone clock. So keep the MultiClock, left or right to the system clock as you like

2. Time delay is fixed. No more delays. It will be accurate here after.

It is very crucial to save the space in Statusbar as adding more digits will hide Notifications/Quicksettings toggle when you slide down your notification drawer in AOSP devices. I will make the multiclock hours to two digits , If I can fix this toggle issue.

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balachandarlinks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balachandarlinks Ad-Free
17th December 2013, 06:18 PM |#6  
melvinchng's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Penang
Thanks Meter: 1,759
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by balachandarlinks

Original Post is uploaded with a new apk with the following fixes,

1. An option is added to shuffle the position of System clock and MultiZone clock. So keep the MultiClock, left or right to the system clock as you like

2. Time delay is fixed. No more delays. It will be accurate here after.

It is very crucial to save the space in Statusbar as adding more digits will hide Notifications/Quicksettings toggle when you slide down your notification drawer in AOSP devices. I will make the multiclock hours to two digits , If I can fix this toggle issue.

Thanks

Thanks... I'm looking forward to the two digit update. I have a suggestion here, you can add an option to have an smaller font size for multi clock. It is really handy for both notification bar and quick setting.

Accidentally sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
The Following User Says Thank You to melvinchng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift melvinchng Ad-Free
17th December 2013, 06:31 PM |#7  
balachandarlinks's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Thumbs up Nice suggestion
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinchng

Thanks... I'm looking forward to the two digit update. I have a suggestion here, you can add an option to have an smaller font size for multi clock. It is really handy for both notification bar and quick setting.

Accidentally sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

That's a nice suggesion. I will add an option in next update. Hold on for one more day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balachandarlinks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balachandarlinks Ad-Free
17th December 2013, 07:15 PM |#8  
Penacal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 264
 
More
What about a divider between the clocks?thanks,great job
The Following User Says Thank You to Penacal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Penacal Ad-Free
18th December 2013, 05:02 PM |#9  
balachandarlinks's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Thumbs up Good One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penacal

What about a divider between the clocks?thanks,great job

I was little skeptical about adding dividers between clocks for the initial release. But I added an option to add dividers between clocks now. Please try and let me know, If you want any specific character/symbol as the divider.

NOTE: Posting the new version details in next thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balachandarlinks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balachandarlinks Ad-Free
18th December 2013, 05:09 PM |#10  
balachandarlinks's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Post Version 1.2 Release
Version 1.2
❤ Select three different (Small/Medium/Big) clock sizes. I have provided three options that I tried. Please try and comment, If the clock sizes are not perfect.
❤ Setup a divider between clocks
❤ Notification Toggle issue is fixed

Note : New version is uploaded and link is provided in original thread.

Thanks to @melvinchng and @Penacal for suggesions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to balachandarlinks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balachandarlinks Ad-Free
18th December 2013, 09:16 PM |#11  
Penacal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 264
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by balachandarlinks

I was little skeptical about adding dividers between clocks for the initial release. But I added an option to add dividers between clocks now. Please try and let me know, If you want any specific character/symbol as the divider.

Thanks for the quick response, now it looks perfect with a divider between the clocks(enough symbols options for me) and the clock size implementation.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes