This module will allow you to hide selected app thumbnails from the recents task stack. Hidden apps
will appear as a blank card in the recents stack. All that will be shown is the app title and icon.
Compatible with 4.1 - 7.x (Jelly Bean - Nougat)
This is useful for hiding apps that contain sensitive information such as banking apps or even the Camera!
This module does *not* require any special permissions.
Thumbnail images are cached regardless, so you can hide/unhide them at will.
- Hide thumbnails from the recent tasks stack
- Set the maximum number of recent task cards (5.x - 7.x only)
- Set a custom thumbnail color (with alpha) for each app
- Automatically color each thumbnail from the application's icon
- Optional clear all recents button for the stack (5.x & 6.x only)
- Exclude apps from appearing in the recents stack
NOTE: The apps list is cached, so it only has to update when
an app is either installed or removed. To force refresh the list of apps,
select "Reload" from the menu.
Recents Tuner is based off of a feature I designed for my custom ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and
utilizes some code from CyanogenMOD's Privacy Guard utility.
Color picker code: https://github.com/martin-stone/hsv-alpha-color-picker-android
If you find my work useful, please consider making a donation!
LATEST VERSION: Recents Tuner v4.0
Recents Tuner - Xposed Modules, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)
Xposed Package Name:
Current Stable Version: 3.0
Stable Release Date: 2017-02-14
Last Updated 2018-02-04