FORUMS

[30-12-15][API 16 to 26][MOD - Xposed]Ultimate WhatsApp Theme Engine[Free/Paid/Trial]

2,925 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,993
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from SArnab©®: UWTE now supports Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow
7th September 2018, 08:28 PM |#1291  
halloarno's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zuidlaren
Thanks Meter: 312
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe5000

I have the same problem. App minimizes as soon as I try to open it. It works fine as a trial when I uninstall the key app.

It's been this way since the update to make it compatible with Android 7.0. I'm running stock OOS on OP3T rooted.

Hope it will be solved soon.

Thanks for the great app.

Joe

The app FC , with licensekey installed. Without licensekey the trial period has expired... (though I just installed the app today).

Edit: the app says 'the date of the device is wrong, please correct this' . But I am sure the date is correct.
14th September 2018, 04:10 AM |#1292  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,478
 
Donate to Me
More
due to certain personal limitations and WhatsApp major updates in our country we are not able to fix the issues at the moment.
We will update as soon as we find a wayout
18th March 2020, 12:02 AM |#1293  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal11in

due to certain personal limitations and WhatsApp major updates in our country we are not able to fix the issues at the moment.
We will update as soon as we find a wayout

Any updates?
24th March 2020, 08:26 PM |#1294  
Krowne's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,701
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mivim

Any updates?

I think this module was abandoned, since it has not been updated for years.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
24th March 2020, 08:33 PM |#1295  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

I think this module was abandoned, since it has not been updated for years.

Can you help me then with an answer to my question about finding an adequate solution to the firmware o want to replace which is Samsung j7 crown need help because nothing is like it used to be when I upgraded my old galaxy note 4 to exynos nougat
24th March 2020, 09:15 PM |#1296  
Krowne's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,701
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mivim

Can you help me then with an answer to my question about finding an adequate solution to the firmware o want to replace which is Samsung j7 crown need help because nothing is like it used to be when I upgraded my old galaxy note 4 to exynos nougat

Sorry, ask in the Samsung forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
theme, whatsapp, whatsapp+, xposed, xposed module

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes